𝕁𝕠 𝕋𝕦 𝕄𝕖𝕣𝕒 ℍ𝕦𝕞𝕕𝕒𝕣𝕕 ℍ𝕒𝕚

Anubhav was sitting on the bench waiting for the doctor to arrive, today he felt how his patients would feeling. 

"She is better now, zada chitna ki baat nahi hai" the doc said.

"Kya hum mil sakte hai unse" Anubhav asked.

"Abhi nahi, she is resting. Unhe hosh aane tak ka wait kijiye" the doctor said.

Anubhav again sat back on the bench.

"Yeh lijiye chai" Cheetah came with a cup of tea and forwarded it to Anubhav.

Anubhav looked and politely denied.

"Le lijiye sir, madam sir ko kuch nahi hoga" Cheetah insisted. 

Anubhav's gaze returned to him and he took the cup from him. The cheetah sat beside him.

"Uss din madam sir chahti to kudh ko bacha leti, par unhone hum sabki jaan pehle bachai" cheetah started to narrate him.

"Hume pushpa ji ki zimedari deke bahar nikal diya unhone, aur kudh andar chali gayi, Ussi Tripathi ko bachaya unhone jo uhne kehta that ki mahila hai, kya karengi" 

Anubhav looked at him with amusement.

"Haa, bomb blast ke ek din pehle ki usne madam sir ko esa kuch bola tha, aur kal jab vo aai to bhaut pareshan bhi thi" 

Maybe that was why haseena was tired and she slept. So much had happened with her and he was unaware of all this. Anubhav cursed her again.

"aapse bhaut pyar karti hai madam sir" Cheetah said, making Anubhav look at him again.

"Behosh hone se pehle unhone apka hi naam liya tha" this made Anubhav cry, his tears were about to fall, but he controlled it.

Cheetah kept his hand on Anubhav's shoulder. This was enough for him to break down.

 "Hum bhi haseena ji se bhaut prem karte hai, vo pehli esi vyakti mili hai jo humse humse bhi zada prem karti hai. Hum unpar ek kharoch nahi dekh sakte" he said in between his sobs.

"Madam sir ko kuch nahi hua hai, aur unhe jald hi hosh bhi aa jaega" Cheetah said, to which Anubhav just nodded. 

They were sitting in silence, Anubhav had informed Haseena's ammi about the situation. 

Meanwhile, the nurse came "Patient ko hosh aa raha hai"

Anubhav looked at cheetah before running inside.

Haseena had oxygen mask upon her face, her body had bruises. Anubhav ran towards her, haseena opened her eyes slowly and steadily. The first thing she found was her love standing, his eyes full of tears, she tried to speak but she had the oxygen mask.

"Jaan" Anubhav caressed her head lovingly. 

Haseena removed her mask a bit, anubhav stopped her but she resisted. 

"ammi, papa ko....kuch bataya...to nhi....amma kaisi hai.....aur humari team" she spoke with difficulty, and as Anubhav saw her breaths getting abnormal he made her wear the oxygen mask.

"Jaan aap shant ho jaiye, sab thik hai, apki team safe hai. Ammi aur Papa ko sab pata hai par humne unhe bata diya hai ki aap bilkul thik hai" he said and calmed her down.

Haseena just looked at him and kept looking at him with love.

"Hume maaf kar dijiye jaan please, hume vo sab nahi kehna chahiye tha aapse. Hum bhaut sharminda hai is baat see" anubhav said almost crying.

Haseena forwarded her hand towards his face and cupped it, gesturing from her eyes not to cry. 

In this whole chaos, Anubhav had controlled himself not to cry so many times, for the sake of haseena,but this time, he kept his head on the side of the bed and cried his heart out. 

Haseena knew it was necessary to cry too, she just kept caressing his head, like a mother does to her crying child. She was touched by the pureness of her love, in a world where physical relations was everything, here she is having the purest love any girl would dream for. 

Pal do pal ki hi kyun hai zindgi
Iss pyaar ko hai sadiyan kaafi nahi
To khuda se maang loon
Mohlat main ek nayi
Rehna hai bas yahan
Ab door tujhse jaana nahi

Jo tu mera humdard hai
Suhana har dard hai
Jo tu mera humdard hai

"Bas kijiye doctor sahab" haseena whispered taking her mask out.

Anubhav looked at her and she smiled. 

Teri muskurahatein hain takat meri
Mujhko inhi se ummeed mili
Chahe kare koyi sitam yeh jahan
Inmein hi hai sada hifazat meri
Zindgaani badi khoobsurat hui
Jannat ab aur kya hogi kahin

"Inki dawai ka time ho gaya hai," the nurse said coming inside the ward. "aur ek baar apke vitals bhi check karne hai"

Anubhav stepped aside, the nurse noted the reading of the machine. 

"Aap dawai bata dijiye hum de denge" Anubhav said.

The nurse told him everything Haseena needed right now. Haseena was feeling too weak at this moment, she just wanted to go back to sleep.

"Haseena ji kuch khaa lijiye, dawai bhi leni hai," he said held her from her shoulder and helped her sit comfortably.

Jo tu mera humdard hai
Suhana har dard hai.
Jo tu mera humdard hai

Teri dhadhkanon se hai zindgi meri
Khwahishein teri ab duayein meri

Anubhav was making her eat the kichadi, and after 4-5 spoons she stopped him, he whipped her face and made her drink water.

Kitna anokha bandhan hai yeh
Teri meri jaan jo ek hui
Lautunga yahan tere paas main haan
Vaada hai mera mar bhi jaaun kahin

"yeh lijiye" he made her have her medicines. And now it was time to apply ointment on her wounds.

He took out a small amount from the tube and started gently applying on her hands, Haseena was in deep pain, the burnt was fresh and she was having a hard time controlling her tears. Anubhav looked at her, wiped her tears 

Jo tu mera humdard hai
Suhana har dard hai
Jo tu mera humdard hai

He blew air from his mouth and applied it as softly as he could. She would hold him tight in between when the pain became unbearable, however Anubhav handled it with love. 

"Bas Haseena ji, ho gaya," he said applying it on her feet. He quickly went and washed his hands, came back made Haseena lie down comfortably. He handled her with so much care as if she was a glass doll. All the while, Haseena was observing, how much he cared for her. 

"Ab aap aram kariye" he said making sure she is alright.

"I love you Anubhav" haseena said

"I love you too haseena ji" he said and gave her a forehead kiss. 

"Aap humesha ese hi rahenge na humare sath" she asked.

"Jii, hum humesha hal pal har kadam par apke sath ese hi rahenge" he said taking her hands into his.

---------------

CHOTU SA PART FOR MY LOVELY READER, SINCE I WAS FREE TODAY

𝖀𝖕𝖈𝖔𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖌:👀

DO LIKE COMMENT AND FOLLOW 💜