𝔼ℕ𝔾𝔸𝔾𝔼𝕄𝔼ℕ𝕋 💜

"Ammi, hum dono haseena ki amma aur nani ji se milke aate hai" anubhav said.

"Nani se" ammi asked in confusion.

"Hum nahi chahte ki bina unke ashirvad ke yeh vivah ho, aap fikar mat kijiye hum unhe mana lenge" he said.

"Par beta"

"Ammi, hume pata hai aap chahti hai apki ammi aur behen iss vivah mein shamil ho aur esa hi hoga" he said holding ammi by her shoulders who had tears in her eyes.

"Khush raho beta" she said putting her hands on his head.

--

"Aap dono ko khoob sara ashirvad, hum bhi kapde lene shuru kar dete hai" amma blessed them and obviously anubhav was loved by her too.

They soon departed from there since they had a long day ahead and they had to talk to haseena's nani as well.

"anubhav aap sure hai aap yeh kar lenge" haseena asked him again to which he just nodded.

They weren't welcomed in the house, haseena's nandu maasi was still there, she gave them a disgusting look, upon which haseena held anubhav's hand, which was not very usual for them, they maintain a distance when in public or with family, anuseena weren't the lovey-dovey couple who could romance and flirt everywhere.

Haseena moved towards nani's room, nani was sitting on her bed. Anubhav moved forwards and sat on his knees near her.

"Hum jante hai apko lagta hai hum haseena ke liye sahi nahi hai " he said.

Nani looked at her

"Par aap bhi hume ke mauka to de sakti hai, jaise haseena ne, ammi ne, papa ne diya. Humare pita ji ne jo kiya uska hum kuch nahi kar sakte, par hum vada karte hai apse, apko yakin dilaenge ki hum apki haseena ke liye sahi var hai, aur vo bhi agle hafte humari engagement se pehle." he said.

Nani's expressions soften a bit

"Aur agar apko phir bhi na lage, to hum apki manzoori ka itnezar karenge aur abhi engagement nahi karenge"

"anubhav" haseena said in surprise.

He stopped her by his hands.

Nani was surprised by his words, she though him to be an arrogant rude person, with no manner and sanskar since he never had a family. But he was opposite of it, he knew how to respect elder, his voice soften and his eyes were so innocent that her heart melted.

"Aap aengi na kal se humare sath shaadi ki shopping karne" he asked, to which she nodded.

"Haa, hum aenge. aur tumhe ek mauka bhi denge" she said.

Haseena was stunned by this, she immediately threw herself in nani's arms and cried.

"Par ammi" nandu maasi interrupted.

"Par var nahi, haseena khush hai agar, to hum bhi anubhav ko ek mauka denge" she said.

Leaving they touched her feet.

"khush raho aur hume bharosa hai agle hafte tum logo ki engagement hogi" nani held anubhav by his shoulder and blessed him.

"anubhav" haseena hugged him tight when they sat inside the car. He was correct when he said he will fix it.

--

Soon they arrived at the shop, the whole family had come along with Anuseena to get them clothes, for every function. Haseena wasn't someone who enjoyed shopping, but Karishma was making sure every dress was perfect for the occasion.

"Pehle engagement se shuru karte hai" Ammi said.

"Kaun se color mein dikhao mam" the sellsmen asked.