𝔸𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕥

Long Part!!

"Haseena, yeh batao anubhav kaisa hai. I mean ladka kaisa hai, shaadi vagera hui hai kya uski" ammi asked while the whole family was sitting on the dining table

"Ammiii" haseena said being annoyed.

"Vaise anubhav acha ladka hai. Main baat ki usse aate waqt" papa said.

"Papa aap bhi" haseena said.

"Are mai bas tumhari ammi ko bata raha tha" papa replied.

"Aur mai bhi bas ese hi puch rahi thi. Aate jaate mila hai muze ek do baar. Sanskari ladka hai, har baar dono haadh chodke namaste karta hai. Ek baar to saman ka bag ghar tak chorke gaya tha" ammi said serving haseena her favorite dal.

"Ammi bas bas, hum mote ho jaenge" haseena said stopping her.

"Kuch nahi hoga. Jisse tumhe pasand karna hoga vo vaise bhi kar chuka hai" karishma said to which haseena immediately looked at her. "Humara matlab hai kar lega" karishma said.

Ammi and Papa chuckled.

It had been a week since the incident happened. Papa and karishma had a talk and they told ammi about anubhav liking haseena. Karishma asured that haseena too liked him, she just isn't realizing it. The trio had decided to keep quite till the love birds make a move and for this reason karishma had extended her stay. She was managing her cafe through phone and video calls.

Haseena on the other hand had started concentrating on this aspect of her life. Now that everything is in place, her career is settled, her family is happy, and is finally trying to understand her, she has started to look at her life with a different perspective. She has now started noticing Anubhav closely. 2 days back Karishma had noticed her stocking Anubhav on all the social media sites, but she couldn't find a single photo of him.

----

"Anu, tu kab bolega haseena ko" maa asked Anubhav as he came back from the hospital.

"Maa, hume samjh nhi aa raha yeh vartalap shuru kaise kare"
Anubhav replied sitting on the sofa.

"Kaise kya jaake usse pehle sach bata. Tera kal kya hai, phir bas bol de ki kya vo tere aane vaale kal mein sath degi" maa said.

Anubhav looked at maa.

"Anu, dheer mat kar beta," she said touching his cheeks lovingly.

"Mai janti hone mere baad agar tu kissiko sach mein apna pariwar keh sakta hai to vo haseena hi hai" she said

"Can we meet today at 7 p.m."
Anubhav showed Maa the text he had sent to Haseena a second ago.

Maa looked at it and tears came in her eyes.

--

Sitting in her cabin haseena was looking at the only picture she had of Anubhav. The one on his dp. When she got the text message.

"Dekhna jaldi hi dr. Sahab tumhe propose kar denge"
Karishma's words came across her mind.

She sat up straight, almost numb. She just didn't know what to do. So she did what she does every time. She called karishma, but she didn't pick up. And this process continued for 50 times.

Another text popped up on her screen. A question mark from anubhav's.

"Hey bhagwan ab kya kare" thinking she typed an 'Ok'.

Anubhav forwarded a link from google map. It was near her office. Followed by another text "will wait for you".

Haseena stood up and looked at her watch. It was already 5.30. She opened the front camera of her phone and looked at her face.