001

- SIYONI BLACK -

- SIYONI BLACK -

"I've really been alone all my life , no mama no daddy." i sat back in my seat , "so you gave up?" my therapist frowned , "i did , but then i realized, they don't owe me shit but to bring me into this world , can't be mad at my pops my mama admired before she dropped me off in foster care that she kept me from my dad." i shrugged , "if you found out who your father was would you talk to him and allow him in your life?"

"probably not." i told truthfully , "i'm 19, a bartender there isn't anything for him to be proud of." i played with my bracelet, "aren't you in college to be a pediatrician?" she rose an eyebrow and i nodded . "that's a accomplishment some people who don't even have it as bad as you can't do it , you work, and have school ? your amazing Siyoni and no one can take that from you." she frowned.

"not your father not your mother no man, if he cheated on you he loss , your a beautiful woman, you've been my patients since you where a teen , you came from
sudicial thoughts to a woman , who works hard for what she wants."

"so , you continue to do what you want , if you find your parents then you just find them."

i nodded standing up from my seat giving her a hug, "what perfume you use?" she asked seriously , "i stink?" i frowned , "naw you smell like a fresh batch of vanilla cookies or something." she laughed , "oh it's something arabic i'll send the link." i smiled and she nodded .

i headed out walking out to my benz , i unlocked the door sliding in, i have to go grocery shopping for the house , and that's really it . i locked my doors and slid on my seatbelt before i pulled off.

a bad bish is hungry it i'll just wait till i cook tonight .

<>
sam's

i began to pick up the things i needed , i do eat snacks but a go to the gym ever day . it was a group at least 5 of them and they was filling the cart with snacks , i continued to mind my business standing on my tiptoes to get me some little bites .

a bad bish couldn't reach them.

"You need help?" a girl laughed , "uh-yeah." i scratched the back of my head , "bae come help her." a boy , dark skin with dreads walked over , "what's your name?" she asked me.

"yoni." i shrugged and she nodded , "nana and this my man jay." i gave him a simple nod stepping back, with ease he grabbed them and looked like he wanted to laugh. i eyed him suspiciously , "you tryna laugh or some?" i said offended and he busted out laughing, "i'm sorry about him." she rolled her eyes pushing away.

"thank you bye." i waved zooming away on my basket .

i continued to shop till i got everything i needed.

i went to checkout before heading out and so was the group , a big ass truck it was nice too. i hit my car with the basket and it went off .

oh my gosh.