006

- SIYONI BLACK -

- SIYONI BLACK -

Jhene Aiko played at a Medium volume around my house as me and Leon smoked .

it's been about three weeks and i've got to know him , he's actually really funnt & nice . "siyoni , i wanna let you know some." he mumbled with his head on my lap , "yeah?" i traced his neck tattoos . "if you having feelings for me we can't be friends , i don't look at you like that." he looked at me . "i knew that already leon and i don't like you like that." i reassured and he nodded letting a breath go.

"has that happened before?" i asked and he nodded , "she was so mad , and i felt like shit cause of it ian know i was making her feel like i want her my love language is just touchy and being loving." he frowned , "i noticed." I laughed and he rolled his eyes .

"you have a girlfriend?"

"nah, ion want one neither." he shrugged , "why." i frowned , "cause-open the door Siyoni, i gotta pee." Sage voice whined and i looked at the door . standing up i opened it , he ran ina me went to the back , everyone else walked in normally with food . "hey." madison gave me a hug along with the rest of the group accept mir.

i sat back down and leo laid his head back in my lap closing his eyes , "You ok?" i asked him and he nodded slowly putting my hand back in his hair . "so y'all together?" jay questioned eating his fries . "get the fuck off her." mir voice said aggressively and i looked at the door and closed my eyes .

"why is he here?" i asked Madison , "i wanted y'all to talk it out." she frowned , "I said i didn't want to talk to him." i shook my head and Leo pinched my thigh , i had told him about how i felt for mir . "go." he mugged me , "no shut up and go back to sleep." i mumbled forcefully closing his eyes .

he gasped opening his eyes.

i ignored mir existence laying my head on the couch arm eating my fries , i wish i didn't like him , i wish he didn't play with my feelings . i wished his just left me alone .

but he can't .

because he's a selfish bitch that wants everything to himself .

He stared at me and I stared back, "i hate you." i told him , "i hate you too." he shrugged . "i hope you die." i mumbled , "i hope i die too." he titled his head , "why you won't just leave me alone?"

"because i don't want too." he smiled eating his fries .

"we'll you need too, i don't want to be your friend anymore." i blinked , "you was never my friend siyoni." he laughed . "i don't care , just get out and go die."

"Don't say that." leo looked at me , "leave me alone." i mumbled walking to my room .

i closed the door and laid in my bed , "open the door siyoni." mir voice said , "Amere just leave me alone." i yelled , "open the door."