014

- SIYONI BLACK -

- SIYONI BLACK -

"wassup yoni." Damarion nodded his head at me , "hey mari." I smiled while holding don's hand , "hey Don!" mari's daughter Ny spoke and he looked at her , "hey ny." he waved waiting for kay and yaya . he sat patiently while kicking his feet back in forth .

he heard the familiar beads and looked up seeing the two girls running over , "hey don don!" he hugged them both happily , "let's go in." lani said and i stood up following her inside , "when you gone gimmie a chance?" mari question caught me off guard and jay looked at him.

Don't get me wrong Mari is fine ass fuck.

He's just not amere fine.

"I don't know." i trialed off , "we can start off as friend" he shrugged and i thought about it before looking at jay and reese for approval, jay hummed and i held my hand out for his phone. i put my number in as "yoni💋"

"ight yoni." he walked away and lani pursed her lips , "well-get some penis den." she dragged playfully & i shook my head .

"hey." i spoke to Amere parnets while i walked don in , "hey." Aaliyah dragged giving me a hug then Don who was sleepy , "hey g-mama." he mumbled tiredly , "you sleepy?" Artemis asked and he nodded making grab me arms .

"i have a question." i told aaliyah who nodded . "would it be wrong to move on?" i asked softly and she looked at me , "no..it's been two years you deserve happiness." she shrugged, "if your not ready then don't but if you are go for it." she smiled .

"Go for what?"

"mind your business." she shrugged and he rolled his eyes , "i have to go , i'll see y'all later ok?" i got down from the stool hugging them both , "you be safe."

"yes ma'am y'all too love y'all."

"bitch you look sexy!" Alani dragged recording me , today i'm letting them take me to the club to enjoy myself .

"thank you thank you." i dragged blowing kisses .

LOCATION—CLUB MUGSHOT
TIME— 11:38 pm

"throw it bitch!" Madison screamed hyping up Yoni who's ass was moving like water as she bent over twerking on someone . it wasn't a female it was a man , she had felt his print through his pants . "Who is that ?" madison asked lani, no one could see the dudes face.

"you smell good siyoni." her eyebrows furrowed but she was just hearing things , "ia fuck this shit out you right hea right now."

"yeah?" she taunted , "mmh yeah." he pulled her up by her neck , tho she couldn't see who's face it was she was now hot and ready for him. "my baby daddy not gone like that." she smiled goofily , she now felt guilty.

the guy didn't say anything else just kissed her for a good while . "love you." her eyebrows furrowed feeling the hands now gone she stood up and stumbled to the girls . "who was that?" she asked , "we don't know we couldn't see his face." lani yelled over the music and she nodded . "ok.." she mumbled .