19

- SIYONI BLACK -

- SIYONI BLACK -

I stared at amere as his head laid on my stomach caressing his face . i don't know what was happening between us , it didn't feel the same , yes i loved him but it just felt so off right now.

"Goodmorning." he muttered his eyes fluttering opening and i mumbled it back. "You okay?" he sat up slowly while wiping his eyes before he pulled the covers off us and went to the bathroom . "Yes, do you wanna go to couples therapy?" i followed him and he looked at me .

"What is that?"

"It's therapy for couples , they help us understand each other in what we mean instead of us arguing about it." i sat on the counter and he hummed as he began to brush his teeth . "What about don?"

"we'll figure it out." i slid down and wrapped my arms around him from behind , resting my head on his back. he began to wash his face and i just waited patiently for him to finish .

after he was done he unlatched my arms and picked me up walking out of our room heading down the steps . "mommy why daddy hold you?" adonis appeared behind us and i smiled . "i don't know." i shrugged and he sat me down in the kitchen .

"watchu wanna do today don?" amere asked as he made don a bowl of cereal . "uh..i wanna go with kay." he hummed and picked him up sitting him down on a stool and the bowl of cereal in front of him. amere came behind me wrapping his arms around me and i laid back into his arms .

"mommy we should go on trip."

that was actually a good idea.

"you think so?" i tidied my head and he nodded , "maybe we should." i looked at amere who began to think about it . "where too?"

"maybe ..that new water park that just opened in Florida ?" i remembered saint invited us. "yea..we can." he nodded and don smiled . "what you so happy for." amere narrowed his eyes at him and don shrugged . "i don't know." he laughed .

amere picked him up and he threw his head back in laughter as i began to tickle him. "your so cute." i dragged and he blushed before he kissed my cheek. "thank you."

"come on help mommy pack." amere sat him down and i grabbed his hand walking up the steps . "wait i wanna help." amere followed and i looked back at him and he rose an eyebrow.

i turned back around and we walked into don's room.

"not your room being clean." i gave him a high five & he nodded with a proud look. "baby grab his suitcase." i told amere and he looked for it in confusion making me purse my lips together.

"daddy." don deadpanned pointing the suitcase which was right beside the shoes. he made oh face and grabbed it before he laughed and i followed him into the walk in closet and put my hand on my hip.

"okay start picking what you wanna wear don." i told him and he did , amere sat down in his gaming chair and i sat in his lap. "your so handsome." i muttered turning around to look at his face and he avoided eye contact . "thank you." he muttered .