23

- SORAYA -

- SORAYA -

"i don't know if i wanna do this." soraya sat in front of the Damarion who mugged her , "i ain't you what you wanted to do you my sister your loyalty lay with me not them foks they don't even fuck with you soraya." Leo sat beside her shaking his head .

"This shit went to far D i know they fucked with you by why the whole group they got kids." leo scrunched his face up at damarion's nonchalant attitude . "fuck them kids they finna die too ? you think i got a fuck? he ain't give a fuck when he shot me."

Soraya shook her head looking at her hands.

"you got some say?"

"I mean you where trying to rape the love of his life and mother of his child did you want him to sit there and watch?" she looked back at him only to be slapped across the face sending her head flying to the right holding her cheek.

"She wanted that shit."

"Don't slap her nigga she a whole female." he mugged D , "y'all must wanna die? y'all came to me wanting to help me not the other way around now when shit get hectic y'all wanna back out?" he titled his head , "how i know y'all ain't working with them to set me up?"

"Nobody working with them and you know that." Soraya rolled her eyes . "Oh ight then get y'all fucking heads on straight it's time for the next part of the plan."

• • •

- MADISON BENNET -

- MADISON BENNET -

"You sure ?" Madison stood in front of ivy as she got ready to leave her house after eating and taking a shower to head to the hospital with sage . "Yeah , i'll call y'all before i leave." she hugged her and madison nodded .

"Drive safe put on your seatbelt."

Madison walked back into the house closing the door behind her , she walked to kay's room sitting on the floor as she began to unpack the boxes of clothes .