005

- SIYONI BLACK -

- SIYONI BLACK -

i stared at the man who spoke to sage through the magnifier glass of the sniper rifle .

something was off .

looking around i saw nothing , i looked to my other  side and saw vans, black cars zooming quietly but quickly towards them . "jay." i called , "yeah?"

"are there supposed to be other cars here?" i questioned confused , "no, no it's not supposed to." his voice slightly wavered , the man in front of sage , his hand slowly moved behind his back.

I lined up with his skull waiting for the next move, the cars where coming closer and i felt my heart rate speeding up.
"shoot." i shot like i was told and the man's body dropped , sage simply began to shoot the people around him, Mir came from the cut joining in .

i turned to the cars and lined myself, i shot the tires of each one , they began to get out and check the tires , i shot the driver in the back , i went down the line shooting each and everyone of them.

"gawd damn." i heard Lani laugh.

>>

"you good?" i hummed laying my head back down , i don't feel well . like I have to throw up , but i can't . "have you been having sex?" ms.gloria put her hand on her hip. "no ma'am." i muttered and she nodded , "let's try to give you soup, amere can you bring her to the living room?"

"yes ma'am."

he picked me up while rubbing my stomach , i wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck holding onto him. he sat down holding me and moved his hands to my stomach rubbing it . "you ate some?"

"no." i mumbled. "why you ain't been eating?" he questioned .

"because i'm not hungry." i shrugged , "That's why your sick, you already don't eat breakfast." he fussed and i turned my head to the side trying to ignore him, "mazari." he popped my thigh and i frowned . "now she finna cry." sage pointed at me .

"you bet not cry." i laid my head back down sniffling up my tears , "I'm not." i mumbled wiping my eyes . "come on so you can eat." he sat me up from him, he took me to the table and sat me down.

i side eyed him , and sipped the soup.

"y'all guess what." sage posed , "what?" i asked .

"i got a girlfriend." he dragged , "what?" raya said and he nodded proudly . "i realized , that you did not want me how i wanted you , and that is ok your my friend that i had sex with." he shrugged  , oh my gosh .

my bestie is growing.

"you'll still be my friend right?" he frowned and she nodded , "we gone meet her?" jay asked and he shrugged , "probably ..probably not tho ."

"stop staring at me." he side eyed me , "i can't look at you now?" I asked taking my bowl to the kitchen . "not like that." he snapped , "but your mad?" i rose an eyebrow , "i'm not just don't look at me like that." he mumbled .