007

A MONTH LATER -

- AMERE ROYAL -

- AMERE ROYAL -

"phat get up." i shook Siyoni , she had a small pout before her eyes fluttered open. "hm?" she hummed sitting up wiping her eyes , "come on we gotta go somewhere."

it's 7 pm.

and i'm taking her on a date , "where?" she came from the bathroom, "put some dressed up on." i sat on the bed and she hummed , "this ok?" she showed me the black dress it was long stopped at her ankles . think it's a body con dress .

"mmh." i nodded , she began to get dressed , she slid on her jewelry before fixing her hair , she so fucking beautiful.

everything she do, she just the best .

i swear she can get whatever she want from me and more , "what?" she blushed and i shrugged , "you so beautiful phat, you know that?" i questioned and she smiled , "thank you pooda your handsome." she kissed me twice .

"thank you phat."

"Aww." she poked her lip out showing her camera , i had this set up for her , she followed the flowers to the table and looked at me . "you gone make me cry pooda." she laughed softly . "i love you." i mumbled pecking her lips , i sat her down and she crossed her legs .

"pooda when did you have time to do this?" she smiled , "madison fat ass helped me." i shrugged , "not to much on my sister." she mugged me . i smiled and she smiled , "your so handsome." she rubbed my face , "thank you beautiful."

the chef brought her food and she thanked him , "Why you so far?" she mugged me , "girl i'm right hea." i mugged her back.

< >

"a bad bitch is full, you tryna make me big round da back." she patted her stomach , ha lil ass done ate two steaks , and fully loaded potatoes. "i gotta fit in there phat so make some room" i joked and she laughed , "you right you right." she nodded .

"here you ma'am" he sat the plate in front of her , "vin im
getting offended cause you tryna call me fat a sum?" she mugged him , "no ma'am just following orders." he laughed and she made oh face , "well you can take a break and eat too also your steak is delicious."

"thank you." he smiled and she gave him a stack.

"no-you can take it." i nodded and he nodded , "bye bye vin!" she smiled and he waved back .

"hm." i handed her the roses and she looked at them before she made oh face , "baby." she whined .

" she whined