25

- SIYONI BLACK - 8 years ago

- SIYONI BLACK -
8 years ago

"Siyoni get in here now!" Siyoni shook in her fear as she hid inside the closet of her and her foster care sister room from her foster parents .

Hearing the heavy footsteps of the man she was supposed to call her father Jonathan , "You little bitch where you at? Huh?!" His deep voice boomed throughout the walls of the thin house and she clenched her legs to her chest .

"Lord please." the little girl begged as she clenched her hands together bowing her head . "Please help me protect me." Within the next second of finishing her sentence she was dragged from the closet by her hair .

"You little bitch." immediately she received multiple slaps and kicks to her stomach . "Please stop." she cried trying
to cover herself . "You took my money?!"

"No sir I didn't!"

"Yes you did you lying whore." He began to slam her head into the ground making the little girls head began to gush with blood as she shifted in and out of consciousness.

Next thing she remembered was him turning her on her stomach while she tried to keep her eyes open he began to pull at her pants . "help me" she cried to no one in particular as she grabbed the carpet in front of her trying to crawl  away.

"Bitch you got blood on my carpet?"

With the last slam into the ground she was out completely.

CURRENT TIME -

Siyoni stared at the man and her mother as they stood in front of her. "What are you doing here? how do y'all know each other?" she immediately began to ask questions trying to sit herself up and her mom gave a small wicked smile .

"Siyoni spare yourself you know your too weak." Jonathan her once foster care father spoke up as he etched closer to her bed and she slowly began to pull her legs into her body.

"What do you want?"

"Now Yoyo is that how you speak to your mother?" Jonathan tilted his head as he placed his large weirdly moist hand onto the blanket of her hospital bed.

"We need money and your gonna give it to us or either that baby and adonis is gonna die." Her mother shrugged and Siyoni eyebrows furrowed. "I-I'll give you money that's nothing just leave them alone."

Jonathan hummed and folded his arms . "I want you to take Amere's money not your own I want his right from under him." he added which made her mother look at him.

That wasn't apart of the plan and he didn't know how crazy Amere got.

"I-I can do that."

"You have three months to give me 4 million , if I don't have it then you won't have your kids." he shrugged , "And remember you know how I get with kids Yoyo."

Once again in her life she felt that fear rise in her heart.

But she'd do anything for her son .