012

- SIYONI BLACK -

- SIYONI BLACK -

"i really love him, but something feels off..i don't know what it is." i sat in my room talking to god , "and i feel like i'm
missing something a piece ..please just tell me ? i don't want to loose him i'm always loose people-i don't want to loose any of them." i mumbled lowly .

"you work in mysterious ways god but i beg that you make sure they don't get hurt? forgive them ?"

i couldn't explain the feeling but i felt so drained so , hurt like something was bound to happen but i couldn't point it out , I finished off my prayer sliding off my bed .

i have a photo shoot today .

and i'm excited.

>>

"alright bring your back up a little more in arch for me." my photographer JT said , i fixed my position as asked and he nodded proudly taking pictures. "yes." lani dragged hyping my me up , "alright on your back down hands to your side like your pulling yourself be dramatic for me."

about a hour later we where done and i got back dressed .

"mir gone beat cho ass but this shit is so pretty." alani poked her lip out showing me the pictures , i smiled , "i look so pretty." i dragged softly , "you do." jt dapped me up , "you did good ms.maam i'll see you after this baby." he gave lani a high five .

"you sexy." amere mumbled looking at the pictures biting his lip , "but you half naked." he mugged me , "who took these?"

"JT." i turned my lip up , "jt cool he be doing lani and madison's." jay shrugged and he hummed , "you look so pretty." he smiled , "thank you."

"you arch is wild."

he looked at madison with a rose eyebrow and she showed him the picture, "it's more?" he stammered , "yeah" i scratched the back of my head , "if you don't marry her i am." ivy dry humped me and i smirked , i fake pecked her lips and mir looked at me . "i will beat the fuck outta both y'all."

"chill, you know you my main." i patted his chest and everyone laughed ,  "haha, she so funny." he dragged with a blank look. "can you cook for us ? please?" sage batted his lashes and everyone else did the same thing but mir , "ia give you head." he shrugged and i smiled standing up walk-in to the kitchen an everyone laughed loudly .

"what y'all want?" i clicked my playlist , "whatever you make." sage shrugged and i hummed , "ion like this song." mir frowned , "why?" i laughed , "cause this ain't go eva happen so turn it off." he switched the song , then looked at me .

"what's that song..with that girl her name aiko? or some and she was talking about the living room floor." he fully turned around, "living room floor jhene aiko." i showed him and he hummed , "i don't have stay till morning i have don't have to pack no clothes!" sage sung loudly, "it's whatever you want i wanna i wanna please you most whatever turns you on!"