018

- AMERE ROYAL -

- AMERE ROYAL -

"She's not overreacting mir." sage said as he ate his chipotle bowl , "and i'm saying this from a outsider perspective, you didn't ask her and confirm with her before sending him with someone , and also the person is someone she's completely uncomfortable with if she uncomfortable with the person why would she trust her son with them?" he has a point .

"then you downplay the shit she went through bad ass hell saying she needa forgive her that shit take time to heal from and she obviously got trauma from that shit , like she said you don't understand where she comes from because you grew up with two understanding and loving parents she didn't nobody but herself."

I didn't think of it like that.

"yea i know you didn't and you fucked up.." he shrugged and i side eyed him. "shut yo big back ass up, i get it ." i muttered .

he shrugged and closed his bowl . "all i know is me and my babygirl cool and i'm about to beat ha shit up so get out." he told me and i shook my head .

"boy-bye mir." ivy walked over and gave me a hug, her belly was slightly poking i think she only like three months it's cute on her tho. "ight." i muttered and walked out and closed the door behind me .

"let me go get her flowers." i muttered .

" i muttered

S

"i don't think i like it." i stared at myself in the mirror with the body con dress on.

"yea, it's cute but it's not your color try black." lani handed it to me and i walked back to the fitting room before i slid it on.

"how you and mir?" madison asked , "i don't know and don't care you know i'm immature and what not." i walked out , "i like this one." madison nodded in approval .

"i haven't been out in a while." i laughed nervously , "welp you about to be out today come on sexy."

i looked up from them and saw a dude .

he was staring mad hard at me.

damn like can i help you?

"what?" lani looked to where i was looking and made oop noise , "you know him ?"

"no that's why i'm confused." i muttered walking back in the fitting room and put back on my clothes , "well you looked good that's why i'd be staring to shit." laughing it off i walked out and walked to register she began to ring the items up and i waited patiently.

i think i want some chipotle ..

"your total is 45.68." as i was about to pull my card out a hand handed her a 100 dollar bill and i turned around seeing the dude .

he was a lot taller up close and i pursed my lips . "um-you didn't have to i have my own money." i looked at him and he hummed . "i know i just wanted to pay for it ..that ain't a crime is it?"

i cleared my throat and turned back around grabbing the bag . "thanks." i followed lani and madison out who where looking at one another .

"wait." he called out and i turned around . "huh?"

"can i get your number-i have a boyfriend, and a kid." i chewed my cheek and he shrugged . "i wanna be your friend that ain't wrong ?" he titled his head and i scratched my head .

"i don't know if he's comfortable with that..but sure." i held my hand out for his phone and he handed it to me .

i typed my number in and saved it under "yoni💋"

"alright ..yoni." he grabbed it from my hand and i walked away quickly.

weird .

< >

i stood in front of the mirror looking at myself and smiled small . "you look pretty." i heard from behind me and saw amere coming in.

my mood slightly dropped and i thanked him lowly .

"where you going?" he looked at me curiously while sitting a bouquet of my favorite flowers down on the bed . "out with lani and madison..where going to that new restaurant place." i slid on my sandals and he hummed .

"yoni i'm sorry." he came closer to me and i continued to get ready soon standing up putting on my jewelry. "it's okay." i ran my hands through my hair .

"i feel like you falling outta love with me." he suddenly said and i furrowed my eyebrows in the mirror .

"what?"

"we don't talk , cuddle nun of that shit even before that shit with don happened l-like it ain't the same and i don't like it."

"i don't know amere but i'm not falling out of love with you, i still love you it's just we need a break from one another."

he nodded slowly and sat down.