22

- AMERE ROYAL -

- AMERE ROYAL -

Amere awoke from his sleep feeling uneasy as he sat straight up , he looked around the room before he climbed out of the bed going to the bathroom splashing his face with water .

After he handled his business he went back to the bed sitting down on his side he grabbed his phone , it was 4:34 am.

Shaking his head he got on his phone , he had texted jay to see if he was up and he wasn't . Amere couldn't explain how he felt at the moment , for the one of the first times in his life he was scared , he didn't know what to do.

His attention was shifted to his phone again when it began to rang , he didn't recognize the number but he answered .

"Hello?"

"Amere royal? family of Sage collins?" what sounded like a woman questioned . "yes who is this?" he frowned , "This is Memphis Fire department, he's currently in the hospital he has been in a car accident." Amere heart dropped to his ass as he got from the bed abruptly which woke siyoni.

"What hospital?"

"Methodist Memorial Hospital." He hung after that rushing other side , "Siyoni get up sage in the hospital." she jumped up , going to her closet to put on sweats . "what happened?" she asked as she put on a hoodie .

"They said a car accident." she rushed out of the room after putting on a pair of crocs and into what sounded like dons room .

Amere grabbed his Id , wallet and keys following her , "come on kay get up." he told her helping her sit up , she wiped her eyes in confusion but did as she was asked putting on her shoes and a jacket .

"We taking them to my mama yoni." he told her as he picked up the two kids , she followed after him holding they bag with their iPads headphones and chargers in them.

"okay."

• • •

"Ivy?" Siyoni rushed to her seeing she was covered in blood and just stared ahead at the wall. "Has she talked since he got here?" she looked at jay who shook his head no .

"What happened?" amere asked reese , "Ion know , i don't even know why he driving at 4 in the fucking morning." he stressed , "Ivy what happened?"

"S-someone was in the house , and we left he said he didn't feel right , he said we where coming to reese house or to mir but someone was following us." she started crying , her hands where shaking and yoni put her hands in hers holding them.

"breath."

"And then we took the turn to reese house since it was closer and the car sped up and i don't remember all i remember was sage arm over me and when i woke up he was bleeding so bad , i don't even know he looked so scared." she shook her head repeatedly .

Siyoni hugged her and the girls joined in. "Sage strong he gone be okay." jay told her and as hard as she tried to believe it she couldn't free her mind of his eyes as he stared at her while he coughed of blood.

" jay told her and as hard as she tried to believe it she couldn't free her mind of his eyes as he stared at her while he coughed of blood

                                 - IVORY WELKINS -

"Ivy you need to eat something."  Amere told her as he sat beside her , "i'm not hungry." she muttered as she held sage's hand in hers while he laid in the bed .

He was currently in a medical induced coma , if wasn't in the coma he would've died , so of course ivy chose the coma option.

She hadn't ate anything for the past two days or drank anything. She was scared that if she left his side for one second she would loose him . She had only left to shower and she'd be right back up there beside him.

"Amere." she called and he looked up from his phone.

"Find whoever did this." she looked at him from sage's face an amere nodded . "I got you." he kissed her forehead before he walked out and headed back to the lobby. "Sage." she called with a small smile.

"My sage." she wiped her eyes , "I'm so happy i met you baby you helped me out so much , you can't leave me you can't leave us." she locked the hand's together and put her head on his chest a little . "just wake up and come back to me." she pleaded .

She broke out into tears holding onto the man for dear life .

"What am i gonna do without you sage? who's gonna annoy me and he loud and funny?" she sighed , "who's gonna help me raise the baby." she looked at her stomach placing his hand on it . 

"She's gonna be sad without a daddy." she muttered .

"They tried to mess up your handsome face." she ran her hand over the scar under his eye . "But it's okay, we gonna get them back for you." she kissed his cheek .

she laid beside him and closed her eyes , soon enough falling asleep.

• • •

Ivy woke up to chattering around her and she looked around seeing the group was chilling in sage room , he had flowers and all in here .

A lot of people fucked with sage and his personality heavy.

He just had that impact on people .

"Welcome to Chili's." Reese laughed and ivy cracked a smile as the group laughed . "you slept good?" jay asked and she nodded , "that's the first time you slept in two days you was out." yoni told her and she hummed . "I'm hungry now."

"I know." amere handed her the food he bought .

"Thank you."

"Have they said anything?"

"He's breathing on his own now so that's good." She told them and madi sighed . "did y'all find out?"

"nah.." amere shook his head , "it ain't nobody out there ivy we left on good terms with everybody."

"what about that girl?"

"what girl?"

"That lied on yoni?"

"Soraya?"