015

S

S

i hadn't saw him in two years , what was i supposed to say?

i was now waiting for don to get home with him , it felt weird but so right that he was here . "mommy, i had so much fun at school today." don voice knocked me from my thoughts . "that's good don don." i smiled and he smiled , "what color did you get today?"

"i got green." he smiled , "high five." i gave him a huge five and his normal snacks after school , he went upstairs to his room and i grabbed his backpack from mir sitting it down .
"you mad at me ?" he asked and i shook my head no , "i feel like you hate me tho , you despise me cause i left? i swear yoni i didn't want to but i couldn't let non happen to you." he frowned .

"im not mad amere." i shrugged , "you don't even call me pooda no more i been back for 3 months now we still in the same place we was when i first came back."

"what do you want me to do?" i snapped .

"Talk to me! tell me how you feel i don't wanna feel like im living in a house or have a kid with a stranger siyoni i want you to treat me how you treated me before i left." he pleaded , "mir i don't how to talk to you? I made a routine without you i don't know how i'm trying i swear i'm trying." his eyes soften and i put my hand on my forehead staring at the ceiling.

"do you still love me?" he asked me after a second of quietness .

"i do, i love you so much Amere , and i promise you i don't want you too feel that way."

"i'm more than happy your back , and i want things to go back to the way they where , but i'm not sure they will , we have a son now , i'm 21 now i'm not the same person amere." i finally looked at him , "and neither are you , we going to have to grow accustomed to each other." i walked over to him and he hummed , "ok. your favorite drink still that aloe vera drink stuff?" he asked and i smiled nodding.

"You still like grey and pink?" he rose an eyebrow and i nodded again.

"you still like black?" i rose an eyebrow , "eh..the grey grew on me." he joked and I laughed . "we should have a family night , movie , popcorn." i shrugged and he nodded , "adonis come hea!" he called , "hm?" he appeared at the steps , "you finished your work?"

"yes sir." he came downstairs with the folder handing it to mir . "good job." he gave him a high-five . "what movie you wanna watch ?"

"whatever mommy wanna watch," he shrugged , "well mommy what you wanna watch?" mir looked at me , "umm..whatever you wanna watch." i shrugged.

he nodded and i went to the stairs picking up don , "come on it's bath time so we can put on our pajamas." i took him to his room and went into his grey and blue themed bathroom .
he turned the water to his licking and began to get undressed handing me his dirty clothes .

i walked to his hamper and put the clothes in there .

"you think you can fit the same clothes?" i asked mir who side eyed me , "you tryna call me fat or some?" he mugged , "no- you just got a little buff." i rolled my eyes , he didn't have more muscles . "don't roll yo eyes at me."