009

- SIYONI BLACK -

- SIYONI BLACK -

"heyy why am i here?" i asked my dad walking further into the house , today was a sunday get together. bitch i was really just here for the food. "you gotta meet somebody." Amere mumbled , "meet who?" i rose an eyebrow .

a fine ass woman , she looked over at me and smiled small.

i eyed everyone who was very quite , "talk." i frowned , "who this?" i looked at mir who avoided my stare . "who are you?" i asked her , "your mom, adora." my dad finally spoke and bitch i almost cackled .

Glad i smoked me a little some before  i came here .

I walked to the kitchen , and pour myself a glass of wine , cause whew these people is stressing me out , "shit." i dragged sipping the drink , "what you want me to say i'm happy to see you?" i rose an eyebrow . "i wouldn't aspect that because i don't deserve it."  she shrugged .

"ok so why are you here?" i asked more harsher than i meant too , but fuck it she deserve it . "to built a relationship with sisi." she frowned , "don't call me dat shit." i mumbled taking off my shoes , "I don't want a relationship with you, i done maid it past the stage where i needed you ms.maam." i shrugged.

"and i'm sorry-fuck allat sorry shit , that don't mean shit." i cut her off , "Siyoni." amere looked at me with a frown, i ignored him looking back at her , "talk." i snapped and she jumped .

got me getting out of character and shit.

"I know sorry or me coming now doesn't make up for it Siyoni , i truly am sorry."  I eyed the cup in my hand , "why come now?" i questioned lowly , "your boyfriend helped me."

"he did?" i asked and she nodded , i nodded .

got some for his bitch ass.

"when i needed you wasn't there and I damn shore don't  need you now , so this conversation you wanted to have ain't getting no where, you can continue on with whatever life you had im chilling." i shrugged , "Siyoni don't be like that"

"Don't be like what? bitch you wasn't saying don't be like that when you abandoned me in that fucking foster home, you know what they did to me in they're bruh? huh!!" i yelled , "i learned how to cook, clean , about my body , a fucking period from other women and myself i don't need you for shit , there is no need to rekindle a relationship that was never there." I got down , "siyoni wait."

"if you come over here i guarantee ima buss you in yo shit." i told her warningly while tying my shoes , "and you." i looked at amere , "wanna be fucking hero- mr.superman , you superman with her ass chase i'm done with you"

period .

>>>

I laid in my apartment staring at the wall , i had been crying for the last two weeks. shit i disappeared of the face of earth .