008

- SIYONI BLACK -

- SIYONI BLACK -

i walked into the house , "Pooda i'm home!" i yelled before i closed the door , i locked it and headed to our room .

he hasn't been feeling good at all lately.

"hm." he walked up to me and hugged me , "i need shower baby so i can make you some food." i felt his head , "i feel better." he mumbled , "i just want you to lay with me." he frowned , "ok take a shower with me."

he nodded , i put it on Living room floor by Jhene aiko and put the water to hot like we liked , and stepped under it after  undressing , he walked in and ran his hands down my waist , "i need my hair did." i mumbled , "ia make a appointment for you." he mumbled in my neck .

"you been so clingy lately you ok?" i rubbed his face , "ion know i feel better now that you home." he rubbed my stomach and waist . "give me kiss" he leaned down and gave me a kiss .

after i scrubbed and what not i rinsed off and did the same thing two more times before fully rinsing off wrapping the towel around my body, he followed after me with the towel around his waist .

i put on my yoni oil and he put on his lotion before sliding his boxers on them sweatshorts. i slid on his shirt and some panties , "you ate today ?" he mumbled flipping up over so he was laying on my stomach , "mmh, you?"

"mmh."

"i love you." he mumbled , "i love you too."

>>

Amere head rested on my shoulder while he held my hand , i was not told he has attachment issues until now . i looked over at him and he looked back at me . "what." he looked confused , "you so handsome." i mumbled and he smiled .

"thank you phat."

"i'm hungry." he mumbled , "watchu wanna eat?" i rubbed his face, "whatever you gone feed me." he licked his lips .

"if i asked you out on a date would you go?" i questioned , "mmh." he nodded . "ok, we finna go on a date." i stood up and he eyed me , "ion wanna go out eat." he whined .

"we going to the fair , you needa get your energy up." i shrugged and he grabbed my hand following me to the room. "you wanna match me?" i asked and he nodded .

I chose everything out and let him see , "where pants with me ion want yo ass out." he laughed , "okk." i dragged grabbing my cargo pants , he eyed the outfit before narrowing his eyes , "the skirt." he rolled his eyes and i smiled wide .

we took a quick shower and began to get ready .

it's only 6 so we good , "do a spin fa me." he laughed behind the camera , i did a spin running my hand through my hair .
"period." i swiped under my neck , "show em one mo time phat." i spent again and he zoomed in. "watchu been saying ?"