011

- SIYONI BLACK -

- SIYONI BLACK -

"hi."  Nazari stood up from her seat , "hi." i mumbled sitting down , she nodded sitting back down. "you wanted to talk?" she asked me with a small concerned face , "yeah, why did you come back now? i know mir helped you but you came back because someone told you too?"

she shifted in her seat clearing her throat .

"you weren't supposed to happen , me and matteo weren't supposed to happen we had sex when him and Nyla where on break out of jealousy, i was jealous of her and him i thought just because i got pregnant maybe he'd leave her for me but no, so i never told him- i raised you alone for 4 years and i couldn't do it anymore." she exhaled softly , "so you dropped me off with nothing but the clothes on my back and the shoes on my feet?" she nodded slowly .

"you know what happened to me? why couldn't you just put your pride aside and go talk to him?" i scoffed , "and i'm sorry i know sorry doesn't make up for it Sisi but i'm sorry i'm sorry i wasn't there for you first period ik sorry i wasn't there to teach you how too cook , do your hair , or about boys i'm sorry." i felt bad , but i wasn't in the wrong.

"I forgive you." i cleared my throat , "i shouldn't but i do because that's how the women around me raised me , how i raised myself." she wiped her eyes and i cleared my throat .

"you missed a lot , but um yeah." i handed her my phone number standing up , "i have to go, you have a great day." i slid my purse over my shoulder heading out in the rain , getting in my car i locked the doors & put on my seatbelt.

i called amere and he answered.

he always answers .

"baby." i called , "yeah?" he responded, "where you at?" i cleared my throat . "i'm at jays house you good you been crying ?" I could feel his smile , "no." i lied driving carefully .

"i talked to her today..i feel better, you where right." i smiled small , "You happy now?" he asked softly, "eh..wasn't the best excuse but it's good enough." i joked he laughed lowly , "i love you so much." i trialed off , "like so much."

"and i'm happy i met you at the club bruh, cause i can't see myself without you now and it's crazy because i hated you." i frowned , "i always liked you, but ian want no charge so i pretend like i hated you." he blurted and i gasped , "what?" i dragged .

"yeah, sage said i would get a charge so i just waited till you turned 19." he laughed and i smirked , "i knew you had a lil crush on me sage said it." i laughed , "sage talk to much wit his black punk ass."

he's so aggressive for no reason.

el o el.

"i'm missing so bad." he dragged softly , "i'm almost there pooda." i laughed , "i hate driving in the rain." i mumbled , "i love the rain tho." i smiled , "i'm sure you do."