013

Siyoni was woke from her sleep by light knocks on the door , she quickly did her morning routine and walked downstairs seeing it was the sage and jay

Siyoni was woke from her sleep by light knocks on the door , she quickly did her morning routine and walked downstairs seeing it was the sage and jay. "goodmorning." she smiled small , they didn't return the smile and just walked in .

"where is mir?" she asked confused seeing Reese walking up but not mir ,  Sage eyes where red and his shirt was covered his blood. and she was just now noticing this , "you ok?" she asked softly closing and locking the door. "mir dead yoni."

her eyebrows furrowed and she looked at him , "that's not funny to say."

she thought it had to be a joke .

she stared at him longer waiting for him to smile or joke , "your lying." she mumbled walking up to her room grabbing her phone she called mir phone , it didn't pick up.

multiple things ran through her head .

a soft cry left her mouth , her chest rose and fell so quickly . "breath." jay grabbed her hand but her head fell into her hands and she cried hard . he pulled her to her chest as she cried , sage couldn't watch that .

he walked away .

"How? he had truce he left everyone good terms." she looked up at jay , "it was a inside job yoni." she was mad , but hurt more than anything.

"i can't do this alone jay? what am i going to do? i need him." jay eyebrows furrowed looking down at her , "your pregnant?" he came to realization and she nodded . "i was going to tell him today."

"you got us , you got everybody you not gone do this alone." Reese frowned ,  "does his parents know?" i asked and he nodded , "they wanna talk to you make sure your good."

"how far long are you?" sage asked , "4 months." she mumbled holding her now hurting head . "why didn't you tell him?" Reese asked softly , "i thought he'd be mad i didn't know if he wanted kids right now." she croaked thinking about him.

"she has to eat , the baby has to eat

"she has to eat , the baby has to eat."  Amere dad frowned , her mood had been down all day , headache , she was throwing up and didn't feel well at all. In all honesty she wanted to die right along with amere. "eat something small." sage mumbled softly while he stood in front of her , she hummed and he made her a small plate . "water or juice?"