003

- SIYONI BLACK -

- SIYONI BLACK -

"it don't hurt?" mir laughed , i had to get a tattoo of this fucking logo , "not really ..i like pain." sage eyed me and i smacked my lips while he started laughing . "ight my bad."
"She taking that shit like a G sage was crying."

"bitch shut up." the tattoo artist laughed at there bickering , he even had the tattoo , it was one on his neck and mini one above eyebrow . i laid my head back down closing my eyes .

out like a light .

i felt myself being picked up and thrown over somebody shoulder , slowly opening my eyes i looked back seeing sage silently laughing while recording , i tried to get down but he didn't let me walking me to the truck he sat me in. nana sat next to me with lani. Raya and sage & jay. "you not getting non of my snacks so move." she looked at sage who rolled his eyes sitting back.

they pulled off and i slid in my head phones playing my wife lana del rey.

my life , it's a really crazy .

a fucking cartel .

what is wrong with me? what did I do to mom or my dad?

"you ok?" reese mouthed to me and i nodded , "i'm hungry." i frowned , "why didn't you eat this morning when i told you too?" mir asked smartly , "because your not my daddy - and anyway i don't eat breakfast." i responded rolling my eyes , "keep rolling em watch me knock 'em the fuck out." i did it again and they laughed at our bickering. "ok you got it i will starve." i put my hand up turning to lani laying my head on her lap and my legs on nana.

i scrolled on my wattpad .

clicking on her new wattpad book Ruffian .

"cmon where here." lani tapped her and she sat up , everyone began to get out and she looked around .
"everything is upstairs start getting ready." i followed hand and hand with lani who was going to get me ready . "mir just might be my ass but who cares?" she snickered to nana and raya.

we made it to the top level and they wlsked me to the room
, it was hella  clothes dresses , heels , jewelry . shit everything, "i think we should do a dress cause her Physique
is really nice." raya said and lani hummed , "ok take your clothes off accept underwear." i slid my hoodie and shirt off before my pants .

"knock knock." jay dragged , "what!" madison yelled.

"fuck you yelling for ?"

lani shook her head leading me behind the little thing where you get dressed and no one can see anything but your shadow . "Mir said no short dresses? they need touch her knees not her ass."

"shut up and get out tell mir we said fuck him." raya dragged , "soraya don't play wit me for i beat yo lil ass."

"i was playing." she lied .