002

- SIYONI BLACK -

- SIYONI BLACK -

Stranger by Jhene Aiko played throughout my airpods as i shopped for more things a i did . i've been doing well in school, i was before but i'm doing even better now.

passing all my test , period .

i turned down the soap aisle and began to push my basket to my favorite, i bent down grabbing everything i needed before sitting them in my basket reaching up getting deodorant too. i left the aisle and made it to the face care.

i grabbed my items , "hey." sage tapped me and i closed my eyes , pinching myself i opened them again and they where just standing there . i ignored them and continued on , "dam what i do?" reesey pieces asked , i checked the time and it was 12 , i have a class at 2. "what do you want?" i asked no one in particular, "to talk and be your friend is that different for you or some cause you mad rude." jay frowned .

"i don't want to be your friend." i shrugged , "why?"

"why do you want me to be your friend we have nothing in common." i deadpanned , "ye you do you just don't know it yet." sage smirked , "i don't like you so stop talking." i side eyed him, "i told you she ian like him." lani laughed .

he rolled his eyes.

"where your finna go?" reese asked, "y'all are like annoying big brothers or some." i mumbled , "i try." jay shrugged , "i'm going to class." i huffed , "baby girl you still in high school?" nana head jerked back , "i'm in college." i laughed and she made oh face. "what you major in?"

my phone dinged and i looked down at it , ain't shit .

"anyway , nurse or some like that." i propped my head up on fist , "what time?" sage asked , "2." they all nodded in sync , "wanna come eat dinner with us?"

"no." i dryly said , "your mean."

"what would I get out of having dinner with y'all?" i continued to look to see if i needed anything , sadly i needed the lotion on the shelve . i tapped sage who looked at me , simply i pointed at the lotion and he grabbed it sitting in my basket. i drove off and they just followed like lost puppy's ,

"you thick as fuck."

el oh el

"she's a child." reese stated and she made oh face , "shit i forgot she ion act like it."

i went down the snack aisle and they began to pick things up putting them in the basket , "can we come over your house?"

"uh-sure." i stammered confused , i walked the basket to the cashier and tried to pay , "move for i hit you in your head."
i frowned and moved so he could pay, "thank you." he told the cashier before they started pushing the basket outside .

it was now 12:20 .

"y'all gonna follow me?" i asked and they nodded , i got in my car and so did sage. "hey." he dragged and i nodded putting my seatbelt and his on before i pulled off .