part 42

Pansy's POV

"Y/N are you doing ok? You're really pale."

"I feel fine."

"She's not that pale." Ron said.

"You're not close enough to see it. Come here."

They walk over to stand by me and I whisper in Ron's ear.

"We need to make Draco think she's really sick."

He nods and looks at Y/N again.

"Oh my gosh!! Y/N are you sure you're ok?"

"Yeah I'm fine."

"Now's not the time to lie to us Y/N. You really don't look good. We need you to tell us what you're feeling." Hermione spoke.

"Well now that I think about it. I feel very short on breath, my throat is extremely dry and feels like it's closing up, also my chest feels so heavy."

"We might need to get the nurse in here and quick."

I walk over to give Y/N a hug. I make sure to cover the ring so Draco can't hear me.

"Y/N you should get some rest."

I then back away and say "I know you'll be ok."

"Thanks Pansy. I needed that hug."

She rolls over to try and fall asleep.

"Ron go get the nurse to check on Y/N."

He goes to leave but, I stop him and whisper. "Don't actually get her."

He nodded. He then opened and closed the door so it sounded like he left. I look back over at Y/N who is now sleeping. Now's the perfect time.

"Shit! Hermione try to wake her up. She just passed out."

I then get a text from Draco. Hermione and Ron stand next to me to read it as well.

"What happened to Y/N? You need to keep me updated."

I put my phone back in my pocket and didn't respond.

"Let's go wait downstairs for the nurse."

"Yeah that's a good idea. I'm sure Y/N will be ok."

We all leave the room and go downstairs. When we get to the couch I get another text.

"Y/N passes out and you leave her in the room alone? Pansy what are you doing? Use you fuckin brain I know you have on."

"He sounds angry."

"Maybe next time he'll think twice before leaving his girlfriend. Honestly I can't believe he'd actually leave right now. Y/N needs him. I get it his dad threatened to kill Y/N. But, a lot of people have. He got so mad at her for breaking up with him to save his life but, then he goes and basically does the same thing. I swear that guy does not have a brain."

We sit in silence and then I get a text again.

"Pansy you need to go back in the room now! Someone is in there with Y/N and I don't think it's the nurse."

I sit my phone down and walk in the kitchen.

"You're just gonna ignore him? The text sounded serious."

"Oh please. He's just being paranoid. If he thought Y/N was really in danger then he would be here."

"Pansy I get it. Your trying to get Draco to come back. But, we really should go check on Y/N. I'm going with or without you."

"Fine whatever. We'll go check on her if it makes you feel better."

We start walking upstairs and here a loud thud. Hermione and Ron start running in. When we get in the room we see the lamp feel over and Y/N has cuts on her arm fresh cuts.

"Shit Draco is gonna kill me."

"Yeah he is. He put you in charge of keeping Y/N safe. You failed."

"Thank you Hermione. I really needed to hear that."

Draco's POV

"Shit Draco is gonna kill me."

What the hell happened to Y/N? I pull out my phone to text Pansy but, my dad barges in my room.

"Son I have changed my mind. Y/N seems like the perfect girl for you."

"You changed your mind? Since when did you start doing that?"

"I just misjudged her. I thought she was a Potter. You never told me she was a Riddle."

"So if she was a Potter you wouldn't have changed your mind."

"Yes exactly. Now you may go back."

My dad turns to leave but I stop him.

"Did you cut yourself?"

I point to his hand that has a bit of blood on it.

"Oh no it's not mine... I mean yeah I cut my leg. Must have got some blood on my hand when I was trying to clean it up."

What did he do this time?

"Yeah sure. I'm gonna go now."

"Ok see you in 2 weeks when the year ends. I need to make a phone call. You can let yourself out."

"Ok father."

He leaves and goes in his office. I know I should go straight back to Y/N but, I need to see what my dad is up to first.

I crack the door a little and start listening in.

"It's done. We have our last death eater."

I look at my arm and frown. He's talking about me. How am I supposed to tell Y/N?

I grab my bag and run out of the house. I go straight to my room to see Y/N. The second I open the door Pansy, Hermione, and Ron turn to look at me.

"Dang Pansy you were right. Just like you said "if he thought Y/N was in danger he'd come himself." Look he came."

"I can't believe you. I asked you to keep her safe. Not Hermione, not Ron, you. I had faith in you and you let me down."

"Draco I'm sorry. I thought if you thought she was hurt you would come back. I didn't intend something would actually happen to her."

I push past Pansy and sit next to Y/N. I hold her hand and then turn to Pansy.

"Did you see who hurt her?"

"No all we saw was someone jumping off the balcony. And Y/N is still asleep so I doubt she saw anything."

"What did they do?"

"Roll up her sleeve. They cut her arm some more."

I roll up her sleeve and freeze. They didn't cut her. They gave her the death eater tattoo. It must have not fully developed when these guys come running in. That's when it hit me. MY DAD GAVE Y/N THE TATTOO. Thats what he meant by he got the last one. And the blood on his arm was Y/N'S.

I look at the guys with anger in my eyes.

"Don't and I mean don't tell the nurse or Dumbledore about this!"

"Why not?"

"Just please listen to my for once Pansy. Don't say anything!"