Chapter 11

Qi ying handed her phone's memo to Ji Rang. It said: I want to do my homework.

Ji Rang glanced at He Jing and smiled, "If I was the type to hit women, you know where you would end up?"

He Jing and her friends paled.

He was too lazy to talk to them again and cooly said, "Pack up the schoolbag."

He Jing was pardoned and kept busy packing test papers. After pulling the schoolbag shut, she wiped the dusty bottom and respectfully returned it to Qi Ying.

Qi Ying was about to reach out, but Ji Rang took a step forward.

He Jing's legs were numb and supported herself with her companion and whispered, "Can we go now?"

Ji Rang held out a finger and said, "This is the last time."

He Jing understood what he meant, her face turned white and she nodded hurriedly, pulling her friend away.

Ji Rang put Qi Ying's schoolbag on his shoulder and he didn't even look at Yu Yue's schoolbag on the ground. After taking two steps, Qi Ying wasn't following. Looking back, she was picking up Yu Yue's schoolbag and holding it in her arms.

Ji Rang had the endure again, the disappointment in his eyes almost overflowed and in the end, he didn't hold back. He reached out and carried the schoolbag, and yelled, "Fuck, don't let Lao Tzu hit him."

Across the street, Qu Dazhuang was stunned and asked Liu Haiyang: "So, did we just see Ge cross the road just to help people carry school bags?"

Ge – brother/older bro/respect, I didn't want to use Brother since that just sounds funny lmao

Liu Haiyang was silent for a while: "Do you feel that Ge is different with that particular student?"

Luo Bing looked puzzled: "Deaf and dumb, what does he want? She looks good but not that much? If I were to choose, Xue Manqing is better."

Qu Dazhuang patted his head: "Choose your mom, Xue Manqing only deserved your hammer." He took out his phone and called Ji Rang, "Hey, Ge, where are you going? Are we still going to the game hall?"

Ji Rang said quietly, "You go first."

Several people looked at each other when they hung up. Liu Haiyang said, "I think we're replaced this time."

Luo Bing: "Impossible! We'll always make Ge happy!"

Qu Dazhuang: "You silly, wait for Ge to kill you."

Luo Bing: "..."

Across the street, Ji Rang paused after answering the phone and immersed himself in typing. Qi Ying scratched his shoulder with two fingers, he stopped and looked at her small head.

Ji Rang turned his phone screen to her: What about your brother?

Qi Ying slender fingers pointed forward, Ji Rang looked at her suspiciously, led her over, and walked to the downstairs to the billiard hall. Qi Ying pulled the corner of his shirt and said silently, "Here."

Ji Rang looked up and scolded Yu Yue. He just wanted to immediately kill the young calf.

What kind of false family relationship? Can't be trusted at all! My sister is not as important as billiards.

The billiard hall was dark and smoky. He didn't want to lead Qi Ying in but leaving her along, he was also uneasy. Ji Rang was silent for a few seconds and his tongue swept over his teeth. He said reluctantly: "Lao Tzu will be a good person today and take you home."