Chapter 28

The Haiyi students found that the first ranker and the last ranker in the grade have come close recently. Oh no, it is now the third from the last ranker in the grade.

After hearing this, a teacher got worried. After class, he called Wu Rui to the office: "Is he bullying you? He asked you for living expenses? Did he force you to help him with his homework?"

Wu Rui waved his hands again and again: "No, no, teacher Xia, classmate Ji is very nice, we have become friends."

Ji Rang had come and told him that he was not allowed to tell anyone that he was helping him with tuition.

A class teacher glanced at him with incomprehension, "Wu Rui, you are now in the second year of high school, and study is important, but don't be influenced by those bad students who are inconsistent."

Liu Yao, the head teacher of Class Nine, just walked in from the outside, and he sneered when he heard this: "Oh, Teacher Xia, who do you say is inconsistent?"

As the head teacher of the key class, Teacher Xia has never had a good impression of Class Nine, and he said, "Who else is it, isn't it the Ji Rang of your class! I will tell you Lao Liu, if Wu Rui's grades are affected, it won't be good!"

Although Liu Yao has a headache from the monkeys in his class, but he still always defends their shortcomings: "Don't always think badly. According to you, if his grades can so easily be affected, why Ji Rang's grades can't be affected by Wu Rui's. Wouldn't that be better?"

Seeing that the two teachers were about to quarrel, Wu Rui said quickly: "Teacher Xia, don't worry, I won't let anything affect my study. Classmate Ji is also very friendly. We are good study partners."

Liu Yao said that he was a study partner because of this kid speaking out.

Teacher Xia had a headache and waved to let him go.

There were two chemistry classes in the morning.

Wu Rui recently supplemented Ji Rang's junior high school chemistry. The four-week study plan is basically to sort out and consolidate the knowledge of junior high school subjects. Fortunately, Ji Rang studied hard in the first two days of the first and second years' study, so that he would not be completely blinded by the knowledge.

After arriving in the classroom, he chose a seat by the window. No one dared to sit near him. He was happy and quiet, and bowed his head to do the junior high school workbook Wu Rui arranged for him.

The other students in the classroom looked at each other with horror. They dared not discuss verbally, and thus started discussing through notes.

——What happened to the boss recently? Not only did he come to class on time, but he is also doing problems!

——I didn't see him attending the class seriously. Are you sure he is doing questions or other things?

——Such as a crossword puzzle?

——He can't understand even after listening to the lessons. What kind of fun can the scumbag have in chemistry class?

——There is the big guy here, so I don't dare to mock the female classmates after class.

Qi Ying arrived a little late, and rushed into the classroom almost one second before the bell rang.

She hugged her books, panting, and looked around. In fact, there were still several places in the middle of the front row, and there were also students from Class 2 sitting nearby.

She didn't go over, instead she went around the podium to the side by the window, walked to the back seat, pulled the chair and sat down.

The class fell silent.