Chapter 33

Fu Nanxun: "Huh?"

Wu Rui: "Ask a question!"

Ji Rang: "..."

I can't see this.

Fu Nanxun reacted, glanced at Ji Rang, smiled and said, "You still have a helper."

Ji Rang also laughed, too lazy to pretend to be cordial with him anymore, folded his hands and leaning back, "Yes, you can call me out if you don't agree."

The atmosphere was suddenly tense.

Qi Ying finally finished reading the analysis of the question. The steps were too complicated. She still couldn't understand a few places, so she marked it out with a red pen and pointed it to Fu Nanxun to explain it again.

Fu Nanxuan withdrew his eyes from Ji Rang and cast them on the draft. He picked up a pen and was just about to tell her. On the other side, Wu Rui pushed up his black-framed glasses, and said in a deep voice, "That's not right, student Fu, this question should have a simpler solution, if you solve it this way, it will complicate it."

Fu Nanxun paused. Wu Rui had already taken the draft, wrote down the simpler steps in the blank space, and then handed it to Qi Ying.

Qi Ying saw that it was much simpler and easier to understand than the method Fu Nanxun said before, and nodded at Wu Rui happily.

Ji Rang: Well done!!!

However, Fu Nanzhang didn't get angry. He looked at Wu Rui's problem-solving method and suddenly realized: "This solution is much simpler, and I had made it complicated."

He smiled gently at Wu Rui: "You are great."

Wu Rui, who was holding himself up, suddenly became shy: "You...you are also very good. We haven't learned the formulas you used yet."

Ji Rang: "..."

Why are you complimenting each other???

With the help of the firsts of the two schools, Qi Ying quickly understood the questions that she didn't understand today, and even got a few different solutions.

When leaving the dessert shop, Wu Rui was no longer as aggressive as when he came, and said bye to Fu Nanxun politely before leaving.

Yan Qi's exchange students all lived in the school's dormitory. Fu Nanxun glanced at Qi Ying, who was obediently following Ji Rang. He lowered his eyes and said with a faint smile: "You send her off."

When the words fell, he waved to Qi Ying and turned away.

Walking far away, he looked back.

The tall and thin boy led the girl across the road. She was holding the sleeves of the boy's clothes, when he stopped she stopped, when he walked she walked, following the same steps, too obedient.

Fu Nanxun always knew that Qi Ying had a very good personality, and with her everyone was smiling. When he first met, he thought this little girl was interested in him.

Later he found out that it was not so, she was just too good and too soft.

Until today, when he saw Qi Ying in front of Ji Rang.

She was still laughing, but that smile was different. Those wet eyes, looking at Ji Rang, contained a unique light.

After losing her parents and family changes, she can still find someone who can make her smile like this.

He is happy for her.

...

After sending Qi Ying on the bus, Ji Rang returned to the school gate to ride on his motorcycle.