Chapter 92

Ji Rang was a bit tanned, his eyebrows were sharper, and he was wildly handsome. When he was not smiling, he looked unkind and indifferent. At first glance, he looked the type of person with a bad temper, impatient, and troublesome.

So even though just now many people were watching him, but no one dared to come forward and start a conversation.

Until the boy laughed, raised the little girl in his arms to the front and kissed her.

What was the cracking sounds all around? What! It was the hearts of them onlookers!

With her arms around Ji Rang, Qi Ying felt the scorching eyes around her. She retracted her little hand embarrassedly, lowered her head, and said softly, "Let me come down quickly."

As a result, she felt that the arm around her waist became tighter. And Ji Rang said, laughing: "No, you haven't kissed back yet."

She stammered with a tinge of embarrassment in her words: "Change...change the place to kiss again."

Ji Rang was almost killed by her cuteness, he smiled and rubbed the tip of her nose, and finally put her down, then he took her hand and held it in his palm.

He looked up and saw the three girls with uncontrollable expressions behind Qi Ying. He guessed their identities based on the information she had sent before. He smiled politely and said, "Hello."

Qi Ying turned around and introduced him with a flushed face: "This is my boyfriend; his name is Ji Rang."

"Hello handsome! I am Ouyang Bi, and I have long admired your name."

"Hello, senior."

"Are all the police academy brothers in such a good shape! Please introduce me, please take me off the single market! Ah yes, I am Xia Xiao!"

Qi Ying said before that she would invite her roommates to dinner after her boyfriend's military training was over. After a few people discussed their tastes, they decided to go to a Chinese restaurant near the school.

When they finally saw this legendary boyfriend, the roommates were as excited as Qi Ying, and Xia Xiao leaned in her ear and secretly said: "Those people must be ashamed, Yingying! This should tell those people who were saying that you have poor eyesight! Your boyfriend is so arrogant!"

She still remembered the rumors before, which Qi Ying had found so funny.

During the meal, Ji Rang made a call, and after a while, a man in a suit brought up three gift bags. The logo of a certain luxury item on it simply blinded Xia Xiao.

Ji Rang gave them gifts: "Thank you for helping me take care of Yingying during this time. I hope you can continue to get along well in the future."

Three roommates: "...!"

No, envy, jealousy and hatred were no longer enough to describe their feelings at the moment.

Now they looked at Qi Ying like a Buddha.

Was this in love? This was like raising a daughter!

After eating, the three roommates returned to the dormitory with gifts. They ate fast, as they knew that they must leave the rest of the time to this little couple who had been apart for many days!

Xia Xiao had different aspirations: "You can go, Yingying! It doesn't matter if you don't come back tonight, we will help you cover at bedtime!"

She could be covered for, but Ji Rang couldn't be covered.

The police academy was strictly managed, and all dorms were required to check in every day.

It was about an hour's drive from here to the academy. It was almost evening, and they couldn't go to other places. So, Qi Ying took him to visit her school.