Chapter 12

On Monday morning, Xue Manqing was the flag-bearer.

Wearing a white uniform and kicking forward as the national anthem was played, the national flag was vigorously lifted, the military ceremony was straight-forward and the students were full of youthfulness.

It was hard to connect her with the girl who had been splashed with oil by Ji Rang that day in the cafeteria.

The principal of Haicheng No. 1 High School was of a military background. Every flag raising ceremony of the school was thus particularly formal, and the students in the national flag raising groups were all students with excellent performance and good looks.

With the national anthem playing, students whispered under their breaths.

"No, as soon as I saw Xue Manqing, I thought of the scene where she had soup thrown at her by Ji Rang."

"What soup? Wasn't it some oil?"

"It's still humiliating! How many people saw, it's worse than confessing and being rejected in person."

"What kind of poison did the goddess swallow, the first student in the grade next to her is much better than Ji Rang. Why does she have to hang onto Ji Rang? Aside from being handsome, his grades are bad, his temper is bad, and he is going to die fiercely at some point. You will definitely go to jail together!"

"You are an ignorant boy, do you know how rich the Ji family is? His dad has almost monopolized the entire electronics industry in Haicheng. The first ten students in the grade are not comparable!"

"Didn't his dad also get into financial news because of working with Apple last year? The amusement park being built in the city center was also created by his dad and Xue Manqing's Fuyong Group. Alas, his hands have even reached the real estate industry."

"Wow, aren't they going to marry in the future?"

"Look at your mother's marriage, have you seen a more dramatic family story?"

Yue Li, who sang the national anthem and listened at the same time: "..."

Are you high school students or a weekly tabloid?

The flag-raising ceremony ended with the morning meeting. When the teaching director finished speaking, he began to routinely recite the list of students who had fought in the last week and violated school rules.

You could hear Ji Rang's name appearing almost every week.

Standing lazily at the back of the class, the big guy who didn't even wear a school uniform glanced at the area of the second class, feeling a little lucky.

Fortunately, she couldn't hear it.

As a result, not only was he not on the list of violators, the teaching director also said a few words: "Here, I want to pay special tribute to Ji Rang from class 2-9, who came forward when students in school encountered difficulties, and supervised the students to complete their work. Ji Rang's spirit of helping others change and be good is worth learning for all students!"

Ji Rang: "???"

There was a thunderous applause from below.

Several people including Qu Dazhuang laughed.

People can only be honored in this situation. The big brother was not only praised, but also given credit.

Ji Rang let out a kick in their direction.

Qu Dazhuang struggled to hold his laughter back and hurriedly covered his mouth. When he saw the anger from Ji Rang, he also hurriedly withdrew his sight. Even if praised, the gangster is still the same gangster who is violent anytime and anywhere.