Chapter 86

Warning: Tragedy. Skip this chapter if you cannot bear violence against women and extremely sad situations.

Two days after the college entrance examination, the sky was beautiful, and the weather was exceptionally cool.

When the bell rang at the end of the last exam, cheers erupted from the entire exam building. As soon as the invigilator finished collecting the papers, Qu Dazhuang bounced from his seat, rushed to the last row of the classroom and gave Ji Rang a bear hug.

Ji Rang pushed him away with a look of disgust, Qu Dazhuang clung to his neck and didn't let go. He even cried a little, and said fiercely, "Brother Ji, for these three years, thank you!"

Thank you for thinking of us at the beginning. Brother, thank you for forcing us back to the right way.

Ji Rang gritted his teeth: "Dare to cry and I will kill you."

Qu Dazhuang let go and rubbed his eyes in embarrassment.

In the first row, Qi Ying put the test tools back into her transparent stationery bag, looked around the classroom with some emotion, and let out a soft sigh.

This was the end.

She turned to look at the young man standing in the back row of the classroom, his face was impatient and grumpy, but his eyes were clear. No longer had he those eyes that were shrouded in haze, like the whole person had brightened up.

Perceiving her looking back, he raised his eyes and looked over, and his expression became gentle in an instant.

He walked up to her, bowed his head to straighten her crooked collar, and then naturally took her hand: "Let's go."

Finally, he could hold hands blatantly, and his whole heart was about to fly out in excitement.

There was only one thought in his mind: After graduation, love can start, and this little girl was about to completely belong to him.

Well, he will plan well and find the best time to make up and give the confession owed to her!

The candidates walked out of the school gate one after another. Outside the gate there were all eagerly anticipating parents. Some were happy and some were worried, but most of them were excited and relieved.

Yu Cheng was more nervous than Qi Ying in the past two days. Before the exam, he went to Wenhua Temple to burn incense and asked the ancestors of the Yu family to bless Yingying to perform normally. This afternoon was the last one, and he had been waiting outside the school from an early time.

Qi Ying ran over with her stationery bag, Yu Cheng asked excitedly: "Came out? How's your test?!"

She smiled and nodded: "Answered normally."

Yu Cheng smiled so much that there were flowers about to erupt from his face. After seeing Ji Rang behind her, he greeted enthusiastically: "Xiao Ji, you are also here? How was your exam?"

Ji Rang looked like a triple-good student, "Not bad."

Yu Cheng nodded again and again, he wanted to take Qi Ying to a hotel for dinner and started to leave after greeting Ji Rang. After Ji Rang said goodbye to her uncle, he touched Qi Ying's head very familiarly, and said softly: "See you tomorrow."

Yu Cheng: "?"

Boy, where did you touch?

Qi Ying blushed; she didn't dare to look at her uncle at all and gave a soft "Um".

Yu Cheng: "..."

Until he got into the car, Yu Cheng didn't react at all. In the end he couldn't help but turn around and asked in pain, "Yingying, do you have a good relationship with that Xiaoji...?"