Chapter 35

The class bell rang.

Ji Rang got up and dusted the dirt from the corner of his clothes, "Let's go, little idiot, back to class."

Qi Ying followed him obediently to the classroom.

Ji Rang glanced at her with a tilted head and smiled: "You don't want to run faster, the teacher will reach before you to the classroom, and you will be punished to stand."

When Qi Ying heard this, she suddenly became nervous, waved at him, and ran all the way into the teaching building. Ji Rang stared at her running back, feeling as if something was wrong but couldn't put his finger on it.

Back in the classroom, Qi Ying was relieved to reach before the teacher came, and quickly sat down in her seat.

She had already talked to Yue Li about her hearing recovery last class, but she explained that she should not tell others for the time being, and wait until this weekend when she would go to the hospital for an examination to make sure it is OK.

Yue Li's small face was flushed with excitement, and she whispered in her ear and asked secretly: "Yingying, what did the boss ask you for? Did you tell him that you can hear?"

Qi Ying shook his head and wrote in the notebook: He knew about the fight, it was shameful.

Yue Li's eyes glowed and said, "How can he be ashamed! The gangster's woman has both civil and military talents, so cool!"

Qi Ying: "..."

The teacher walked into the classroom and handed out the test papers for the mid-term exams. Each lesson was about the papers.

Qi Ying was finally able to listen to the class well.

Although the ears are still noisy and buzzing occasionally, she thinks that the long-closed ears need an adaptation period. After all, she can hear suddenly now, and she finds it noisy.

However, the impact is small, and she should be able to fully recover soon.

All morning class teachers were talking about test papers, and waited until the afternoon class before finally having a physical education class.

Class two students were like birds out of the cage, running happily to the playground.

Yue Li was even more excited. After all, she could see the handsome teacher Shen again. Her motivation for coming to school every day had changed from Lao Chen beef noodles to chance encounters with Shen Yue.

When she ran to the playground, she saw Shen Yue playing basketball with a few students.

He has good skills and a good body. The average student is not his opponent at all. Every time he finished his game, the students yelled at Teacher Shen that he was bullying others. This time it was different. When Shen Yue fancy dribbled, a thin figure kept blocking him.

When he leaped for a slam dunk, the opponent grabbed the ball with a block, then quickly turned around and dribbled the ball, making a simple three-pointer shot and the basket was scored.

Finally seeing that Teacher Shen suffered a loss, there was an excited cheer next to him.

Shen Yue stopped, smiled and said, "You kid, that's good."

Ji Rang smiled, lifted his shirt and wiped the sweat from his face, his abdominal muscles were faintly visible.

The girls around suddenly blushed and whispered.

Qi Ying and Yue Li were also watching. Yue Li was a little unhappy when she saw that Shen Yue had lost, but she was relieved when she saw that the other party was Ji Rang.