Chapter 52

After the tenth day of the new year, the beginning part of the large-scale disaster film "School starts!", and the latter part of the film "Make up work! Make up homework!" started.

Qi Ying didn't have this trouble. She liked to go to school and did her homework very well.

In the first days of the spring season, the weather was still chilly, but the branches on the street had sprouts, with a little green in the withered yellow, and people's mood had started improving.

After arriving at school, each subject teacher arranged class representatives to collect homework. Qi Ying had a good personality. Those classmates who were still rushing to finish the history homework asked her to give her a little more grace period, and she agreed.

Yue Li shared the special products she brought back from her grandparents' home in the countryside with the classmates around her seat. Qi Ying liked the bag of candied apricots she gave her. It was made by Grandma Yue herself. She prepared it over the whole winter. It was sour, sweet, crispy and delicious, and it tasted many times better than those sold outside.

She ate half of it, but reluctant to finish it, she sealed the opening, rolled it up and put it in her school uniform pocket.

Yue Li ate too well and had a lot of greasy food during the Chinese New Year, so she now had acne on her forehead. She lay on the table with a mirror in front of her, while squeezing the acne she asked Qi Ying: "Yingying, you could hear it last semester, then this semester can you speak? I really want to hear your voice; it must be very nice!"

Qi Ying's bright eyes darkened.

During the Chinese New Year, her uncle took her to the psychology clinic three times. The psychologist who had been treating her reported good results on her tests, but she still couldn't make a sound.

When she came out of the clinic, she went to the bathroom. When she came back, she heard the voice of the psychologist telling her uncle in a heavy voice that she was such a rare case that it could not be guaranteed that she would be able to speak anymore.

Uncle didn't tell her this, after coming out, he smiled and comforted her that she would get better soon. He did not say, and Qi Ying pretended not to hear.

Only after going back, she stood in front of the full-length mirror every night before going to bed, practicing vocalization over and over again.

But it didn't work.

Qi Ying knew it was a physical problem.

Just as this body resisted recalling everything about its parents, it also resisted speaking.

She didn't know what to do.

Seeing her dejected look, Yue Li quickly put away the small mirror, and pressed the paper on the place where the acne was bleeding on her forehead, and leaned in to comfort her: "It's okay, Yingying, even if this semester you can't say anything, there is next semester and the semester after that! I believe you can definitely recover before graduation!"

Qi Ying cheered up and smiled at the little sun at the same table.

There was basically no class in the morning, as the class meeting was taking place. When class commenced in the afternoon, Liu Qinghua suddenly thought of something. She stood on the podium and announced: "From tomorrow on, the school resumes breaktime exercises. You must go there. If you don't, your class points will be deducted. "

There was a sudden wailing in the classroom.

During the winter last semester, the school was considerate of the hard work of the students, and in order to not allow them to get exposed cold air in the playground on a cold day, humanely cancelled the breaktime exercises. They thought they wouldn't have it in the future, but they didn't expect it to resume right after the beginning of this semester.