Chapter 46

The class bell rang.

Qi Ying took the opportunity to run, Ji Rang stretched out his hand to block her, she hit his sturdy arm, and Ji Rang circled her back and pressed her against the wall.

He supported the wall with one hand, and pinched her soft face with the other: "Want to run?"

There were students rushing to the classroom on the stairs, and they were shocked by this scene. Qi Ying also heard someone shouting in the corridor: "Come and see, there is someone pressed against the wall!"

She was too embarrassed to push him away, and her face flushed.

Ji Rang asked her fiercely: "Say! How will you compensate Laozi?"

The bell rang for the second time, like a reminder.

Qi Ying was too anxious, and even thinking about it, she tiptoed and quickly pecked on his left cheek.

Then the boss was stunned, Qi Ying took the opportunity to push his hand away, and disappeared in a blink of an eye.

After a long time, he came back to his senses and touched his face with his hand. The place where she pecked still remained slightly moist. His heart beat so fast, in the quiet corridor, it seems to be jumping out of the throat.

He whispered: "Fuck."

After cursing, he didn't even notice that the corners of his lips rose.

When he returned to the classroom, the Chinese teacher was handing out test papers, it was noisy, and Qu Dazhuang compared with other people's papers, yelling: "How on earth did Brother make up to eight hundred words? Does he have a hidden attribute for writing?"

He looked up and saw Ji Rang walk in with a mysterious smile, and asked curiously: "Brother, what made you so happy?"

Ji Rang reached out and took his own papers and sat down: "It's nothing."

Qu Dazhuang: "Nothing, then why do you laugh so happily?"

Ji Rang: "Am I smiling?"

Qu Dazhuang: "???"

The papers for each subject were issued one after another, and Ji Rang lost points on more complicated problems, but he had no problems with general basic questions.

Even Qu Dazhuang's scores had improved more or less, and the average score of Class 9 was finally not at the bottom this year.

This made Liu Yao very happy. He even called Ji Rang to the office. He praised him. Finally, he asked with satisfaction, "Are you interested in being a learning committee member and supervising the students?"

Ji Rang: "Not interested."

Liu Yao: "Where is the monitor?"

Ji Rang: "???"

Seeing him with a face of rejection, Liu Yao didn't force it anymore. He took out his information, pointed to the column of the parent's phone number and asked: "Did you kid fill in this number casually? I haven't been able to reach it since the first year of high school. Your grades have improved so much now. I want to talk to your parents. The cooperation between the school and the parents is more conducive to your study."

Ji Rang's casual expression sank, and said quietly, "No."

Liu Yao frowned and looked at him, as if he had guessed something, and then sighed: "How much hatred can the child have with his parents? I hope you can better communicate with them, no matter how big the contradiction..."

Ji Rang interrupted him with an impatient look: "I will leave if nothing is wrong."

After speaking, Ji Rang turned around and left the office without waiting for Liu Yao to respond.