Chapter 19

When collecting history homework the next morning, Yue Li accompanied Qi Ying.

In fact, she was also afraid of Long Hai, but when she thought that Yingying was crying with anger yesterday, her anger immediately defeated fear and prevailed. She knew why Long Hai troubled Yingying.

Long Hai has a crush on Zhao Dunan.

It's not even a secret anway, except for the head teacher, everyone in the class knows and Zhao Dunan is even clearer about it. But she looks down on Long Hai, so she doesn't talk to him much. Only when she is on cleaning duty, she smiles and shouts: "The sports committee member, can you help lift the bucket? It's heavy."

Even though you look down on him, it doesn't affect your enjoyment of being crushed upon.

It's just the vanity of adolescent girls.

Yue Li felt that Long Hai's behavior to embarrass Qi Ying in order to give Zhao Dunan an opportunity was simply low and shameful. She pulled Qi Ying to a stop in the back aisle, mustered up the courage and said loudly, "Long Hai, hand in your history homework!"

She thought it would be a fierce battle, but she didn't expect that the big guy with muscles would hurriedly hand over the workbook on the top, "Here, here."

His actions are too co-operative; Yue Li wondered whether he had hidden a weapon in the homework book! (A/N: I love Yue Li's imagination)

They carefully took it over and opened it. Although the writing was ugly, it was really finished.

She glanced suspiciously at the fearful Long Hai, and took Qi Ying back. It wasn't until early morning self-study that she learned from the classmates in the front row that Ji Rang let someone block Long Hai yesterday afternoon and forced him to do his homework.

Yue Li's sense of gossip is very sensitive. She connected the things this morning and she was so excited that she hugged Qi Ying, who was silently reading classical Chinese, and screamed: "Yingying!! Ah! The boss actually took the initiative for you personally! J It was such a trivial matter to hand in homework! Ah, ah, when will I meet such a boss!"

Qi Ying, who didn't know what she was talking about: "..."

Yu He, the deskmate of the study committee member Huang Botong in the back row, had a good relationship with the two of them. Seeing that Yue Li was cheering over there, she poked her with a pen: "Have you become an idiot? How terrible is Ji Rang? Ah, he's so fierce, it's better not to get involved with him."

Yue Li: "No, he's not terrible! My dream since I was a kid is to be a big boss' woman!"

Yu He: "..."

Yue Li, who was immersed in a love fantasy, was very happy all morning until after the math class bell, the math teacher did not take away the lesson plans, but stood on the podium and said: "We will continue this class in the next physical education period also, as we have a monthly exam next week. There are still a few knowledge points that I haven't mentioned."

Yue Li suddenly wilted.

Yu He was still complaining to the classmates around her, when she heard Yue Li cry out, crying and saying, "I blame myself..."

Qi Ying handed the tissue to Yue Li helplessly, while Yu He hurried over to comfort her: "What's wrong, Lili?"

Yue Li sobbed: "I blame myself for having a cup of milk tea two days ago. So God took away the gym class, and I blame myself..." (I didn't get her logic, if any of you do, please tell me)

What's all this, Yu He couldn't laugh or cry, but at the same time said: "How can I blame you! I blame the school schedule! The physical education class is arranged after the math class, isn't it just for the math teacher to take it over! "