Chapter 96

He laid the blankets on the floor, turned off the light, lay heavily on the ground, and went to sleep. Before Qi Ying could even breathe well, the room was already dark.

She was stunned, and almost laughing to death.

After a while, she pulled the pajamas rolled up to her chest down, and then moved little by little to the bedside and looked down secretly.

The light outside the window came in dimly, and after her eyes adjusted to the darkness, she saw the young man lying on the ground with his eyes closed and a pillow in his hand. With every breath, his chest went up and down, showing how intense his emotions were.

Qi Ying tilted her head and peeked several times, when she suddenly heard him ask: "Have you ever drunk Wangzai milk?"

Qi Ying froze, wondering how they came to this topic, but still honestly answered: "Drank."

"Do you know what its advertising slogan is?"

"..."

The boy opened his eyes in the dark and said viciously: "You will eat it again if you look at it again!"

Qi Ying retracted back.

Where he couldn't see, she covered her mouth and smiled tremblingly.

There was his body temperature and smell on the bed. She pulled the quilt up, covering it to the tip of her nose, and smelled the agitated and warm breath of the teenager. She blinked and started to breathe deeply.

He didn't know how long it took but Ji Rang felt that he had finally calmed down a bit but then he heard the little girl's small and soft voice: "I am mentally prepared."

Ji Rang: "?"

He was about to die of anger: "You are mentally prepared for a fart, shut up for Lao Tzu, and sleep!"

The bed was rustling, he felt a little hand stretch out and gently pull his quilt: "Really not?"

Ji Rang: "..."

The hot-blooded young man almost spewed out a mouthful of blood, and his veins were standing out with the effort he was putting into restraining himself.

After a long time, a muffled voice was squeezed from between his teeth: "...I didn't buy that, you behave, don't talk, don't torture me, okay?"

He had no plans tonight, and he didn't even think about it when he went to the mall.

He always felt that his little baby was too small, he was afraid that she would hurt, or that she would be afraid. He couldn't bear to touch her and wanted to wait for her to grow up a bit.

Fuck, grow a fart, he was regretful now.

The little girl uttered "Oh", lay back, and said obediently: "Then I will sleep, good night."

After a while, there were sounds of shallow breathing coming from the bed.

Ji Rang: "..."

He didn't want to wake her up, so he didn't go out to take a bath, forcibly closed his eyes and began to review this week's military training in his mind, diverting his attention.

He didn't know when he fell asleep.

The police academy students had to get up at 6 o'clock every morning to gather for running exercises. He was used to it, so his biological clock made him wake up automatically around 6 o'clock.

But he was still confused, so he squinted at the sky outside the window, heard the shallow breathing on the bed, kicked the quilt off his body, climbed onto the bed, and took the little girl along with the quilt into his arms. Then he entered inside the quilt, held her tight, and continued to sleep.