Chapter 49

Qi Ying woke up in his arms.

When she opened her eyes, she was still dazed, her little head rubbed against his neck, and her lips rubbed his chin, soft and moist.

Ji Rang felt her body tremble as if she had received an electric shock, and he asked her in a low voice, "Awake?"

She nodded, rubbed her eyes, Ji Rang smiled, and bent over to put her down. Qi Ying woke up completely when she stood on the ground, blinked, suddenly thought of something, opened her hands and looked at it, there was nothing.

She felt wronged and turned her attention to Ji Rang.

Where's my candied haws?

Ji Rang laughed: "Drop it, I will buy again next time." He lowered his head to re-tie the scarf for her: "Let's go back and get a good sleep."

Qi Ying nodded obediently.

When they got home, Uncle and the others were still asleep. She took a shower lightly and then climbed onto the bed to continue sleeping. Uncle knew that she had only come back early in the morning, so he didn't wake her up and she slept until lunch.

After lunch, the family was going to visit relatives. They were going to the relatives of the aunt. Qi Ying didn't know them, and Yu Cheng also didn't want her to feel uncomfortable. So he left two hundred yuan for her and asked her to invite her classmates in the afternoon and eat delicious food.

Yu Zhuo was too envious. He hated meeting relatives the most, especially when those relatives asked him how many points he had in the final exam. It's a pity that he had to go and followed his parents out.

Only Qi Ying was left at home. She first sent Ji Rang a message to tell him that she was awake, but she did not receive a reply, and thought that he was probably still asleep. So, she sent a message to Yue Li to ask her to go shopping in the afternoon.

Yue Li sent a crying expression: I am visiting with relatives in the country, and I will make an appointment when I come back!

It seemed that everyone was visiting relatives on the first day of the new year. Qi Ying thought about it, and simply packed his bags and went to the library. Fortunately, it is the National Public Library, which is also open at this time. The library is extremely empty, and she is basically the only one.

Qi Ying did high school chemistry problems and memorized the words of the first few units of English for the next semester. She left after five o'clock and stood at the entrance of the library with her schoolbag on her back and checked the map, preparing to find something to eat in a delicious restaurant.

When she was checking the surrounding area of the map, a black Lincoln stopped in front of her, the window was rolled down, and a radiant heat with the fragrance of the forest came out.

Ji Weiyan greeted her with a gentle smile: "Little girl, do you still remember me?"

Half of Qi Ying's face was wrapped under the scarf. Shy Ying nodded slightly with slight timidity in her eyes.

Ji Weiyan saw that she was a little nervous, opened the car door and walked down, and said warmly, "I am Ji Rang's father. I want to treat you to a meal, can I?"

Qi Ying grabbed the strap of the schoolbag with her fingers, not knowing whether to agree or refuse.

She doesn't like contact with unfamiliar people, and she knows that she can't just get in other people's cars.

But this uncle is the general's father.

In the last life, when she entered the mansion, the old general had already passed away. She only heard from others how the respected general was brave and good at fighting, and the tiger father had no dog son[1], and his son was not inferior to his former style.