Chapter 97

Ji Qian's engagement banquet lasted until the afternoon. After the banquet, they had other fun activities. Ji Rang had no interest and didn't want to be with these people. He took Qi Ying and left.

He took her back to their school.

Haicheng No. 1 High School was still conducting make-up classes for students of the second and third year of high school, and the myriad sounds could be heard across the wall. Obviously, it had only been more than half a year since graduation, but now when they thought back to high school, they felt nostalgic as it seemed like a lifetime ago.

Ji Rang dragged Qi Ying around the school, and when the school got over, he dragged her into the school and wandered around holding her hand.

Qi Ying didn't realize his intention until they met his former teacher who saw that they were holding hands together and said in shock, "You are together."

This person was here to show off.

The love that hadn't been shown before, now all had to be shown.

When meeting with Qu Dazhuang, Liu Haiyang and the others, Ji Rang still pressed their heads and forced them to call Qi Ying's sister-in-law.

After all, they were classmates at the same level as Qi Ying. They had been treating her as a little sister. Qu Dazhuang's neck was red, but he continued to say: "No, the little fairy does not have the aura of a sister-in-law, I will not call!" Then he ushered in a familiar violent beating.

He had always hoped that the two would confirm their relationship, so that he would be better off. Unexpectedly, it was really not as per his expectations. Not only was it not good for him, but he was also forced to call his little fairy sister-in-law.

He couldn't cry even if he wanted to.

After Yue Li went to college, she lost weight, and her face no longer had baby fat, but when she smiled, the dimples were still there, so she looked sweet and beautiful. Qu Dazhuang praised her: "You look much better than before, are you in love?"

Yue Li: "Thank you, no, but you have no chance. My whole heart and the whole person belong to our Junyi brother. Do not delay me from chasing stars."

Qu Dazhuang: "I just praised you casually, are you still going to heaven[1]?"

Yue Li ignored him and happily rushed to Qi Ying's side and shook her shoulders: "Yingying, let me tell you! In April, I will come to City B to watch the performance of Junyi brother. Then I will buy two tickets, and you can go with me!"

Qi Ying was also very happy to be able to play with her in City B and nodded: "Okay, when you come, I will show you around the school and take you to eat delicious food."

....

The holidays passed in a flash. Nobody knew what Ji Rang was working on. After the new year, he wouldn't see people all day long. After he was finished, school was about to start.

This time, he finally didn't have to hold the person at the security checkpoint for half an hour. His school start time was the same as Qi Ying, so the two got on the plane back to City B together.

The overwhelming snow in City B had disappeared. After the beginning of school, the trees on the campus sprouted new shoots, which was a sign that spring was gradually coming.

Ji Rang was basically unable to leave the police academy during the week. He occasionally encountered some policy activities and could take a half-day off during the week, so he went to school B to accompany Qi Ying to attend class.

The medical students all knew about the handsome boyfriend of the department flower who loved her to the sky. They knew that her boyfriend treated her just like a little princess but had a bad temper. Except for the flower and her roommates, he treated everyone coldly.