Chapter 26

History is simply too easy compared to mathematics and physics. At least he can understand every word and knew what it meant when linked together.

In the afternoon, two history classes were held. After the class ending bell rang, Qi Ying ran to his seat, and Ji Rang quickly closed his only class notebook.

Unorganized class notes must never be seen by history class representatives!

Holding the homework book in her hand, she wrote in the blank space on the back: Do you want to take history class with me in the future?

Ji Rang thought that it was not only history class, but also geography and chemistry class.

He strained his lips and nodded with a careless expression.

Qi Ying was so happy; the light flowing in her eyes was brighter than the stars on a summer night. She took the pink whale pen he had put aside and leaned down and wrote: Would you like to do homework together after school?

The summer school uniform consisted of a small v-neck t-shirt, which had two buttons on the neckline, the button on her collar was not buttoned, her neck is white and slender, and when she leans over, a slight clavicle got exposed.

Ji Rang didn't hold back as the kind of pretense he had before, and he almost nodded in panic.

Qi Ying smiled sweetly at him, turned around to return to her seat, Ji Rang grabbed her by the wrist. He frowned, looking fierce, and dragged her to the corner of the corridor.

Qi Ying blinked puzzledly.

Ji Rang stared at her: "As a girl, you are not well dressed!"

He roared fiercely, but moved gently, covering her collar with both hands, and tied up the collar button for her without staring.

Finished, he raised his eyebrows with satisfaction.

Qi Ying felt too strangled to breathe.

She was a transfer student. They lacked her size when she took the school uniform. Only the small size and the extra small size were available. Fortunately, she is thin and the small size can be worn, but the neckline is a bit tight, so she had to loosen the top button.

Ji Rang was still happy, and the corners of his lips raised: "Okay, go back to class."

The aggrieved little student Qi Ying had to pull the neckline with her hands to prevent the neck from being strangled so tightly. Halfway through the class, it really wasn't working, so she looked back at Ji Rang furtively.

He was taking notes with his head buried.

She quickly unfastened the button and let out a long breath.

After class, the history teacher assigned homework and asked them to complete today's rolling review of the unit in the discussed section.

Ji Rang: Rolling review of the unit? WTF?

The homework assigned by the teacher is either an exam paper produced by himself or after-school tutoring materials. Classmate Ji hasn't listened to classes in eight hundred years, and there isn't a copy of the necessary after-school tutoring materials.

Qi Ying is still waiting for him to do their homework together!

Ji Rang quickly sent a message to Wu Rui: Where can I buy the unit rolling review papers? And is there anything else that I have to buy?

It's a pity that except for the first grade during lunch and going home from school, Wu Rui's phone was basically turned off, and he didn't receive any help from him.