Chapter 54

It's not that Ji Rang has never received a love letter before, but he has never accepted it. Not only did he refuse to accept the love letter, but if the girl confessed to him in person, he acted as if he hadn't heard her, and passed by her without squinting, so in the end there was a rumor that he was gay.

But now, the little girl made him at a loss with a one-line love letter. He was panicked, and his brain was shut down.

The instigator was still acting as if nothing had happened, sucking on the strawberry-flavored lollipop, her lips moist and red, looking at him with a smile. Her eyes are clear and clean, as if they did not have a worldly concern, leaving only the original purity of feelings.

His heart was pounding, then softened to water.

Ji Rang folded the love letter, put it back in the envelope, and put it into his schoolbag together. The joy in his eyes overflowed, but his expression was still tense, pretending to be calm: "I accept the love letter, and I will take it into consideration."

Qi Ying didn't understand what he was thinking.

Didn't she just write him a letter, expressing her liking in writing? The girl who didn't understand what a confession ritual meant, blinked suspiciously.

Ji Rang had already carried her schoolbag and continued to walk down.

Unlike the way he was sulking just now, he walked briskly. In the next few days, when another boy came to pass a love letter to Qi Ying, he was much calmer.

The weather gradually warmed up. With the arrival of spring, the students took off their bloated down jackets and put-on beautiful spring clothes. The whole campus was full of vitality.

Taking advantage of a sunny day, the school clubs launched a spring recruitment activity.

Haiyi has done a good job in expanding students' extracurricular interests, unlike some schools that only know how to make the students study hard. There are also a variety of school clubs, which are not lesser than some college clubs.

The night before yesterday, the major clubs set up their recruitment stalls. As soon as the students entered the school the next morning, they saw colorful flags fluttering, balloons flying, and trumpets playing pop songs. The members of the clubs had already started yelling, it was livelier than the sports meeting.

Today, there were only morning classes for the first and second grade of high school, and the afternoon classes had been cancelled, allowing students to participate in club activities.

Everyone was so excited that Yue Li took Qi Ying to the venue as soon as they finished eating. Similar to the past, there were a lot of people, and almost every club had students watching in front of the exhibition stand.

There was also a club in Class 2, which is a book club organized by Huang Botong. Since the first year of high school, there are no more than five members.

Huang Botong stood behind a table full of extracurricular readings and waved to Yue Li: "Support the work of your classmates, take a look?"

Yue Li pulled Qi Ying past quickly: "Don't look! We are going to the hip hop dance club!"

Hip-hop dancing was the most popular activity.

In fact, the two of them would not join the club, just going to look at it.

It's just that Liu Shui[1] ruthlessly dropped flowers intentionally. Whenever they arrived at a club site, members rushed to send Qi Ying an application form and invited her to join. Yue Li really felt Qi Ying's popularity.

But Qi Ying smiled and shook her head and refused. She was not good at this, and she doesn't like contact with strangers. After looking at it for a while, she found it meaningless. She pulled Yue Li's sleeve and signaled to return to the classroom to study.