Chapter 50

Only the last ray of sun remained on the horizon, falling between her eyebrows, eyes and hair, coating it with a soft light. When calling him, she was serious and well-behaved.

Ji Rang felt that his heart was so soft that it turned into water.

He couldn't help teasing her: "No way."

Qi Ying blinked.

He said: "It's only useful if you kiss."

The little girl was really amused by him. After a moment of stunned astonishment, her soft cheeks gradually got covered by blush. She looked at him hesitantly, as if thinking about where to kiss.

The sight was clean, clear and soft. Ji Rang was ashamed of his stray thoughts.

He smiled, stood up with his palms on his knees, rubbed her head, and continued to walk out with her wrists in his hand: "Aren't you hungry? I'm so hungry. Let's go to eat."

Qi Ying showed him the restaurant she had found near the library.

Ji Rang asked, "Want to eat here?"

She nodded obediently.

He laughed: "Okay, then we'll go eat this."

His mountain bike was parked outside Shizi Road, slanting and wasn't locked. Ji Rang took out the pink helmet and put it on her, fastened the helmet, smiled and asked, "Should I drive fast or slow?"

Bad guy, knowing she can't speak.

Sitting behind can't even type.

She pinched his thin waist with her fingers.

Ji Rang smiled due to the itchiness caused by her fingers and didn't forget to tease her: "If you don't speak, I will assume that you want me to drive fast by default."

With a roar of the engine, Qi Ying hugged his waist tightly in fright.

But he just wanted to make her happy and forget the unpleasant scene just now. The bike drove safely and slowly, how could he be willing to frighten his baby.

When the gate of the villa area was opened, an old security guard was teaching the new security guard: "What are you talking about! That's the young master of the Ji family! I ask you to learn more about the household information, and all you know is how to play with your mobile phone! I think I should fire you!"

At the other end, the patrol team that received the news was standing in the living room apologizing to Ji Weiyan: "Sorry, Mr. Ji, we received the news that someone broke into your house. It was the security guard who misunderstood. He just started the job and has never seen the young master. I'm sorry."

Ji Weiyan waved his hand tiredly: "It's okay."

The patrol guard made a few more apologies before leaving. The atmosphere in the house was embarrassing and silent, footsteps came from the stairs, and a sickly woman came down and asked him softly: "Is Arang back?"

Ji Weiyan turned his head and frowned: "What are you doing here?"

"When I heard you yelling, I came down to have a look." She looked at him reproachfully: "The child finally came back, what did you scold him for?"

Ji Weiyan's heart was too tired: "Don't worry about it, go back and lie down." Turning around and calling the nurse: "Xiao Rong, help Madam to go back to the room."

The nurse responded quickly and climbed upstairs in two or three steps to hold the woman's weak arm. She looked at her husband's exhausted appearance, sighed, and turned upstairs.

After going up to the third floor, the nurse said in a low voice, "Madam, that was the son of Mr. Ji you told me about? He looks so fierce. It's completely different from what you described. I didn't recognize him."