Chapter 23 - Everything

With my lunch in hand, I search the tables for the boy I haven't seen all morning. When I see his brown hair from behind Felix's blonde hair, I know found who I was looking for.

"Jagiya!" I run up to their table, put my tray down and engulf the boy in a massive hug, followed by lots of kisses in his face.

I take a seat next to him in my normal spot, my mood already lifted in the presence of the boy. "Minnie did you sleep well? I'm sorry I wasn't there this morning I was a bit busy." I play with his hair in between my fingers.

He just stares at me, his face bright red. That's when I realize the sudden silence around us. I turn my head to see the whole table with their mouths wide open and eyes widen in shock.

"Seungmin-ah you said you kissed him.. I didn't think he was this affectionate..." Felix stutters out with changbin and Yeonjun even more surprised to the right of him, "You knew??"

"WHAT!" Jeongin yells out, his smily self turned to one of immense shock. Chan pats his shoulder slowly trying to calm him down. "Seungmin Hyung! You never told me about all this!!" He playful hits his shoulders as he silent giggles.

Minho simply lays his head in jisungs shoulder, them both a smily mess. Already aware of what happened between them.

"Hah... surprise!" I chuckle nervously, completely forgetting how they didn't know about what happened last night.

And so I give them the explanation they deserved. Everything from when we left the party to when we arrived at seungmins house. Jeongin was definitely super into the story.

"Wah who needs Netflix. That was so much better than me and Chan's love story!!" Jeongin yells out earning a flick from his boyfriend. "Sorry channie heh." He rubs his forehead and pecks his boyfriends lips.

"So you guys aren't dating?" Yeonjun speaks up for the first time today. Obviously having to ask the most awkward question.

"Not yet," I look back at seungmin who's face is still resembling a tomato's, "I just want it to be right when I ask him." I kiss the side of his head and he smiles ear to ear.

"Anyways guys! Let's move past the whole Seungjin thing going on!" Chan's voice projecting across the table in leaderly fashion. "The school is having a camping trip, I was thinking we all go together."

I lean my head onto seungmins shoulder as everyone starts screaming about tent partners and how jisung and felix can't be apart even though their lovers want them to sleep with them.

Hyunjin and me already booked with a tent of our own, no words needed to be said

Everything's gone back to normal.

Except for my heart, which has never been happier.

⋘⇹※⁘⁙★⁙⁘※⇹⋙

We sit in sign class. Midterms are coming up soon before our holiday break and so the class has been a free self studying period for this month. Leaving me Hyunjin and jisung to talk about whatever and not actually study. This day however, Jisung had been called to make up a test from another class, therefore he was not in the room.

Which means it was just me and my love.

Being awfully affectionate, earning the looks of practically everyone around us.

"So Hyunjin is really gay for the mute boy?"

"My oppa is not gay!"

"Ugh how does he love someone who can't speak more than me!"

We giggle at some of the whispers, know what they say will never affect us.

Yes I can't speak, and yes I won the heart of the most handsome boy at school.

My phone dings with a message, with my head on Hyunjins shoulder, he's able to see what the message was.

Another picture. One of me, felix, and jisungs this morning taken from the bushes.

Yes I still get these pictures. Almost everyday.

Hyunjin definitely saw the picture, he wraps a hand around my waist and pulls me closer to him, bringing me comfort.

⇷ ⏾ ⇸

On our way home, I can sense Hyunjin being uncomfortable, something on his mind.

It's been like this ever since sign class and he promised he would tell me his feelings from now on. Just as I was about to tell him to do so, he speaks up.

"Minnie... I think we should go to the police."

This makes me stop walking. Police? Why?

"Honey I don't think we should leave this whole stalker thing in the dark. You could be in areal danger."

Nonono

If I take this to the police, it might go public and my identity might be revealed.

Hyunjin we can't.

"Why not."

Maybes it's time.

I turn to face the boy, looking deeply into his black hole eyes.

Hyunjin I think I'm ready to tell you.

He looks shocked, "Why so sudden? Are you sure Minnie?

I nod as we walk into my house, taking off our shoes and making our way into my room. Sitting on my bed criss cross ready for story telling.

Actually maybe I should write this out.

I grab a pen and paper and begin writing down everything I've kept hidden since I moved here.

My fame, my accident, my songs. My whole career. It takes me a while to write down all of this, it still hurts like a fresh wound.

I can see the emotion on his face when he reads what I've wrote. Tears falling from his eyes when he realizes what caused my muteness. The story being barely bearable for me to read.

He pulls me in for a tight hug. "Minnie.. you've been going through all this by yourself?"

I nod into his shoulder and we stay like that for a long time. Tears falling and drying in this one hug.

"Minnie I still love you, I hope you know that." He pulls away to stare into my eyes, "I'm so sorry you went through that."

I let him listen to a few of my songs, I show him articles of my awards, I show him the last 17 years of my life. "So that's why you panicked with that poster in the cafe." He chuckles as I nod nervously.

"Your so amazing baby." He slips a hand around my waist, "Your so strong. And you were a great singer."

I smile and bury myself into his chest.

That's all I ever wanted to hear.

I'm finally loved again.

A/n
I just want to say thank you so much for 1k reads on my very first book! I've only started writing about 3 months ago in March, yet I've recieved so much support. Thank you to everyone who's read my book, voted or commented, I love you all so much! Please continue to support this book as it comes to its end as well as my new minsung book.

You guys bring me so much happiness, hope you enjoyed and thank you once again!