🍯Queen bee🐝

(Please take this time to prepare for the amount of bee puns in this story)

The scene opens with Saba and Loona sitting in the back of a car. Her phone buzzes, and she looks down and sees Blitzo trying to call her. She declines the call.

Driver: (offscreen) "You want me to drop you off here?"

Loona: *glances out the window* "Oh! Uh! yeah. Yeah, this looks right. I, uh... haven't been here before."

Saba: "don't worry loona vortex is a chill dude he'll be thrilled to see us"

Loona: (over text) Hey, I'm her

Loona: (over text) Oh shit

Loona: (over text) *here, sry :)

Loona looks around nervously, until Vortex calls out to her.

Vortex: *waves hand* "Loo-naaa! Sabaaaa!"

Saba: "Vortex!"

Saba and vortex high five

Vortex: "Hey, Glad you could make it!"

Loona: "Tex! Yeah, hey. Thanks for inviting us."

The three walk into Bee's mansion, where the party is taking place.

Vortex: "Course! Course! Hey, everyone! Meet the new face's!"

Vortex howls in excitement, prompting everyone else to do the same.

Saba imitated a howl

Vortex: You want a...drink or anything?

Saba: I don't know man if anything this place is gonna make me break out in "hives"

Vortex chortles

Saba: "but seriously beer for me uh loona what do you want?"

Loona drops her fake smile and looks over to a group of valley girl-esque hellhounds.

Vikki: And so, I told him "I'm not gonna go get it, unless you fucking throw it this time."

Dalmatian demon: That is so, not fetch!

Vikki: Not fetch!

Before Vikki could continue, Loona chimes in nervously.

Loona: *nervously* Ha ha ha, yeah! Like, that happens all the time. Aha...aha...

Vikki: Oh-em-gee. Loona? "Lunatic Luna"? That you?

Loona: Uh, yeah. It's Loona... yeah.

Saba: actually not a bad name I'd prefer "lunar loona" has a good tone

Vikki gasps

Vikki: "Oh-em-gee! It's that dude that fought off Valentino and is in Kahoots with azzie!"

Saba: yup me and loona are pretty tight

Loona blushed into Saba's shoulder

Vikki: Wow. I can't believe you're showing up to another party. I mean, do you even remember the last one?

Loona: *grits teeth* I'm sure you'll remind me.

Vikki: *takes out phone* Yeah, this? *shows them a picture of Loona vomiting* This you, right?

Saba looks to loona she looks embarrassed

Loona: Why do you still have that?

Vikki: *looks over to the picture* It brings me joy. You know, you're supposed to keep things that bring you joy?

Loona started to growl

Vikki: Wow, you're being really negative. Your aura is being really aggressive right now.