ZERO

music ————————————————————

———————————————————— all mine, brent faiyaz

PRESENT DAY

sep 7

⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟

SHARKY TOOK HIS MARK ON SET AS the camera man began rolling. the beta squad was filming another episode of find the gold digger, and this time— it was his turn. after the intro, he was introduced to five girls.

"yeah i can't lie, producers.." he started as he began to clap, looking at the girls, most of them being very beautiful.

tatiana was placed at number four, she watched as the other girls introduced themselves, including their names, and ages. of course, the other girls were the gold diggers, and she was the one that went to the casting call for love.

"and what's your name, beautiful?" sharky had locked eyes with her, as she stroked his chin.

"hi, i'm tatiana, and i'm twenty-four."

"oh, are you american?" he asked, referencing to her accent.

"yes! i grew up there, but i was born here in england, and i've just moved back."

"wonderful, and what do you do for work?" he continued keeping eye contact with her, as she did her best to stop grinning like a maniac.

"i'm in university right now, im studying to be a teacher."

"oh so you like kids yeah? you good with them?" he added, a slight smirk at the end of his sentence.

"well, yes i would hope so, i mean i do love young kids. especially little toddlers and stuff. i mean, i also definitely want to have kids of my own and stuff so yeah." she rambled, given an opportunity to talk about something she liked.

"that, that could be useful.." he smiled before moving on to the next person.

"why are you interested in me? i mean, what interests you?"

when sharky got to tatiana, she felt herself grow a little bit nervous. after all, she was the only one that actually liked him. the other girls just wanted money.