SEVEN

music ————————————————————

———————————————————— les, childish gambino

PRESENT DAY

sept 26

⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟

OVER THE NEXT FEW DAYS, TATIANA AND sharky spent more and more time together. they had spent days in, just chilling, and they had also spent days out, whether it be casual or more fancy. they were constantly holding hands or touching each other in some way. even in public, people often mistaked them for a couple.

there wasn't really anything that was stopping them from propped dating. well, other than the fact that sharky was too scared to ask.

"oi sharky, stop ditching me for your girlfriend, we haven't hung in ages.." aj burst into sharky's bedroom and hopped on his bed, making himself comfortable against the headboard.

"what do you mean? tatiana isn't my girlfriend..?" he questioned, sitting in his gaming chair, playing fifa.

"what you mean she's not your girlfriend..?" aj questioned, tossing a pillow at his head. causing sharky to pause his game and give his full attention to aj.

"well, yeah. i just haven't gotten around to asking.. what's the deal?"

"oh nah mate, even i know that's wrong.." aj rubbed his temples in disappointment, as sharky tossed a pillow back.

"chill, i'll ask her soon." he told him, as aj rolled his eyes.

"soon better be today.."

"brudda, mind your business." sharky stood up from the chair and went to pick up his phone, which was charging at the nightstand.

"akh, listen to me sharks, take her to dinner, buy her some nice flowers. be a gentleman. and ask her afterwards, just like that. bobs your uncle." aj explained, using his hands to portray his thoughts.

"that's so cringe.." sharky giggled, slapping aj on the back of his neck.

"what do you mean it's cringe? i know you don't have any better ideas..." aj groaned, getting up to leave his bedroom and avoid further abuse.