TWELVE

music ————————————————

———————————————— heartbeat, childish gambino

PRESENT DAY

feb 7

⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟

IT WAS WHEN TATIANA HAD ALMOST FELL into a deep sleep that she remembered. her eyes shot open and she nearly screamed form the panic. she looked over the right side of the bed, where sharky laid clad in a random primo hoodie.

they were due to be flying to miami tomorrow morning, and they were yet to find a celebrity. both of them had completely forgotten the reason they had gone to the restaurant, and their neglect had just caught up to her.

"sharky.." tatiana urgently shook him awake, watching as he shot up in a panicked sweat. "what, what!! are you okay, is everything okay..?" he spat out quickly, but soon calmed down as she realized there was nothing out of the ordinary.

"we never met a celebrity.." tatiana muttered, as sharky let his head hit the pillow, letting out a long exhale, looking back up at her. "okay, what do you think we should do?" sharky asked, as tatiana looked at her weirdly.

"hell, i don't know, you usually have the ideas, i was hoping you would think of something.." she freaked out, tucking loose curls behind her ear, as sharky turned to face her.

"well look at that, we're fucked.." he groaned, watching tatiana panic. "here, i have one idea. it's not to special, but it's our last hope.." she shrugged, sitting against the headboard as she went on instagram, looking at celebrities locations.

"in the morning, let's head out to beverly hills, calabasas, silicon valley if we have too.. let's go really early in the morning, and i'm sure there will be at least one person.. famous people wake up early, right?" tatiana reasoned, she she looked at the clock on her phone, it read half past three, so they had to get a move on if they wanted to show up in time.

"silicon valley is bits away, so i think we should start nearby.." she further explained, sliding out her bed, throwing a random hoodie other the sheer tank top she wore.

"hey..! that mine.." sharky pouted, as tatiana looked down, noticing she was wearing his grey mace hoodie. "oh, do you want it back..?" she offered, tugging at the sleeves, ready to take it off. "no it's alright, i was just messing.." he explained, getting up to go to the bathroom as tatiana plugged her phone back in.