THIRTEEN

music —————————————————

————————————————— redbone, childish gamibino

PRESENT DAY

feb 7

⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟

TATIANA AND SHARKY WALKED THROUGH the rich neighborhoods of beverly hills, privately conversing amongst one another while speaking about things relevant to their lives, and things irrelevant to their lives.

"who do you hope we'll meet today..?" tatiana asked, linking her arm with sharky's as they walked along the concrete sidewalk.

"hmm, i guess an athlete, but i meet enough football players in england.. you got somebody you wanna meet..?" he returned the question, genuinely interested in her answer since his was rather plain.
i
"well i wanted to meet barbie when i was a kid-" tatiana was cut off as sharky was quick to ask. "barbie, what's that..?" he asked, leaving tatiana in disbelief.

"you don't know who barbie is?!" she shrieked, stopping in her tracks as she yanked her arm from his. an alarmed expression coated her face as sharky stood dumbfounded.

"what..? yeah i don't know.." he muttered, shrugging his shoulders as he waited for tatiana to elaborate. "she's only the most popular toy!!" she sarcastically remarked, as she continued describing her to him, but he still drew blanks.

"oh my god.. we gotta watch all the movies now..!" she told him, grazing his shoulder. although it was only in a playful manner, it still made sharky feel some type of way. it would have been cringe to call it an electric shock, but that was the only thing he could think to describe it of.

"okay.. but going back, who would you actually choose to meet..?" sharky asked the girl again, trying to get her back on track as the took a turn through the neighborhood.

"i guess i would like to meet somebody that was like a real life barbie, you know? maybe like a kardashian, or classic actress or model." she finished, as sharky agreed.

"eh..? sharky, tell me my eyes aren't deceiving me..?" tatiana freaked out, cutting sharky off as she grabbed his arm, using her free hand to point. "akh, what..? relax- holy shit!" sharky was equally as shocked.