TEN

music —————————————————————

————————————————————— starboy, the weeknd

PRESENT DAY

oct 24

⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟

TATIANA AND SHARKY WERE HAND IN hand as they went through the numerous shops. it was nearly halloween, and sharky had reluctantly agreed to a matching costume with his girlfriend.

the sun was nearing its set, and they still had not come to an agreement. on one hand, sharky didn't really understand why they needed a costume, they were just going to stay in— and likely watch films. tatiana, on the other hand, wanted to be like those cute pintrest couples she had seen with the matching costumes.

"okay, come on.. what about this one sharks? it's cute!!" tatiana held up a tiny cop outfit that showed more than what it covered. then a separate orange jumpsuit, that was an apparent prisoner.

"nah, you've got to be joking. this is like six inches of fabric.." sharky laughed, as he tried to stretch out the material as far as possible.

"oi, you want to switch then..?" tatiana laughed, as she offered him the cop costume, while he rolled his eyes, looking through the costume racks.

"okay, so you like this one..?" he asked, pulling out two princess dresses, laughing as he put one to his body, before tatiana playfully shoved him, also laughing.

"yeah, i think the green suits you.." tatiana smiled, holding up the purple dress.

"okay what about this one..?" tatiana said, as she pulled out a football kit, and a coaching kit, showing them to sharky. she smiled, confident in her choice, but was evidently suprised by sharky's response.

"are you kidding? i basically have all these at home, take one of my jerseys and call it a day." he laughed, as tatiana shoved the costumes back on the rack.

"okay last try, what about these.." tatiana rolled her eyes, shoving two costumes in his hand. they we're basic, really. it was just a plain cat woman costume, and a batman costume. they weren't really creative, but surely there wasn't anything he could say about these.