ELEVEN

music ——————————————————

—————————————————— chicago, michael jackson

PRESENT DAY

feb 6

⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟

NOW, THE REQUIREMENT FOR LOS ANGELES would arguably be the harder of the three. they had to find a celebrity, and either get an autograph, or selfie. of course, they both had already ruled out taking selfies with each other, they wanted to video to be fun.

so sharky filmed on a small hand-held camera, as they walked through some of the busiest streets, hoping to catch one. obviously, it would be pretty difficult. many high class celebrities never left their homes, and if they did, they were sure doused in as much security as possible. sharky and tatiana's chances were something like a thousand to one.

tatiana was busy, frolicking ahead of sharky, as she barely kept an eye out for a familiar celebrity, and instead, ran around, essentially like a child.

"tati.. this obviously isn't working.." sharky groaned, pointing the camera at tatiana, whow as obviously picking random flowers sprouting through the concrete. "well alright, you got any better ones 'smart ass'?" she sarcastically asked, while he grinned propitiously.

"i actually do..!" he exclaimed, dragging tatiana up to a bench, where they sat, and explained to the camera.

"okay so, surely celebrities go out, they aren't really out and about, but they are out. so let's check instagram, for celebrities in the us, see if they'd re posting where they are, then go there. if that doesn't work, show up at a restaurant, like the ones that really famous and rich people go to.. get up, get an autograph.. boom, we are done..!!" he exclaimed, explaining carefully both to tatiana and the viewers, as he asks i used his hands to enunciate his ideas.

"okay.. but what if niether of them work..?" tatiana asked.. while sharky let out a long exhale. "call up central cee?" he turned to her, raising an eyebrow, as she rolled her eyes, playfully shoving him.

clearly, the first idea didn't work. so they both had to go with plan b— the restaurant. after a quick google search, they came up with a classy restaurant, surely they would spot at least somebody.