THREE

music ——————————————————

—————————————————— forrest gump, frank ocean

PRESENT DAY

jan 30

⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟

AFTER A LONG EIGHT HOUR FLIGHT, TATIANA and sharky finally reached new york city. this was their first destination, and they were required to take a picture in front of the statue of liberty.

it was almost one am in the morning when they landed, as the rest of the beta squad was spread around the usa, chunkz and aj being in california, and kenny and niko being in washington dc.

tatiana and sharky rolled into an expensive looking-luxury hotel as the camera crew followed closely behind them. sharky marveled around the hotel lobby, looking like a lost dog, meanwhile tatiana spoke to the receptionist.

"hi, my names tatiana..!" she introduced, taking out her drivers license as proof of identity, while the receptionist looked up her name.

"the hotel might be under the name nikolas.." she added, as the receptionist continued to type. once he found the room, tatiana was offered different room options, and obviously, she took the one on the highest floor.

"so it seems that your friend had booked the room as a kings suite for you and your boyfriend.." he confirmed, as tatiana cringed at what he said, but didn't mind it.

"he's not my boyfriend- wait, what do you mean kings suite?" she cautiously asked, as the receptionist handed her a pamphlet that gave an overview of the kings suite.

"the only difference really is the fact that it has one bed, unfortunately we are sold out for the week, so i wouldn't be able to offer you anything else." he explained, pointing to certain pictures as he watched her dissatisfied expression.

"oh, bummer. can i get two room keys..?" she asked, as she put away her id. a doorman approached them, and took their bags, up to their room, as sharky appeared next to her after running around the lobby, providing content.

"becuase you guys are vip guests, there is a buttery service, as well as a private restaurant located on the roof, only available to other vip members. as well as twenty foote seven bottle service.." he explained, as he handed each of them a room key, and explained to them check out procedures, as he gave them his business card. then, they were on their way.