FOURTEEN

music ————————————————

———————————————— heathens, twenty one pilots

PRESENT DAY

dec 27

⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟

IN HIS TWENTY SIX YEARS OF LIVING, sharmarke mohamud would've never considered himself cheating. cheating on tests, cheating on partners. he considered himself to live an honest life, full of positive endorsements, and great behavior.

of course, he was now a cheater, and a liar.

regardless, he still has anted to do what was right, he had spent regular time with his girlfriend, as if nothing was out of the ordinary, but he needed to put a stop to it.. after all, he wanted a fresh start for the new year.

tatiana still expected sharky to come over, they were due for their trip to the bahamas. a cruise, first class, payed in full as his birthday present. along with a week in the bahamas, and a private jet back to england. he was lucky to have her, truly.

"hey baby, are you— where's your luggage?" tatiana opened her front door, greeting him, but soon had a puzzled look on her face, gazing behind him, in search for a couple suitcases.

"oh yeah, um.. we need to talk.." sharky rubbed his eyelids in frustration, looking down at the ground as tatiana's shoulders fell. immediately, hundreds of warned bells went off in her head, but she pushed them down and maintained a calm attitude.

"okay.. is everything alright babe?" she asked, gently touching his shoulder as he slightly tensed. sharky was quick to walk past her, swiftly sitting on one of her sofas in the foyer, waiting for her to join him.

"i messed up, like.. big time. like i seriously messed up.." sharks confessed, as tatiana was still confused, and left in the dark.

"okay, well.. i'm sure it's not too bad babe! and even if it is, we'll get through it together.." tatiana told him, as she slithered her hand into his, but he quickly pulled away.