TWELVE

music ——————————————

—————————————— four seasons, rex orange county

PRESENT DAY

nov 8

⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟

WHEN NAOMI SHOWED UP AT TATIANAS house, saying she was nervous, would be an understatement. how do you tell your childhood best friend— a girl who you had known for over a decade, that her boyfriend was cheating on her. even worse, he was cheating on her with you.

to be fair, tatiana and naomi had lost contact for about a year, and it was only these past few weeks they began talking again

regardless of her doubts, naomi pushed through, with her plan, hesitantly ringing tatiana's doorbell. she waited seconds, then moments, then minutes, but nobody was answering the door.

right when she thought about turning around and going back to her hotel, the door swung open, surprising naomi to the full extent. there, stood sharky, who was equally as suprised to be seeing naomi.

"what are you doing here naomi?" sharky angrily whispered, but before she could respond, tatiana came to the front door, her mouth turning up into a smile as she greeted her friend.

"oh sharky, this is naomi.. my primary best friend.." tatiana giggled, giving naomi a friendly kiss on the cheek, as sharky still stood, stunned.

"nice to meet you sharky..!" naomi quivered, doing her best to remain calm, as sharky looked between the two girls. "nice to meet you too.." he muttered, looking everywhere but her eyes.

"is everything okay, babe..?" tatiana questioned, watching sharky stumble over hsi words before mentioning soemthing about having to leave. tatiana didn't mind the behavior any longer before turning back to her friend.

"i promise he's not actually liek that, i don't know why he is being so weird.." she mumbled, before leading her to a couch and offering naomi refreshments.

"my goodness, he is so sweet, mimi!" tatiana told her best friend, as she went into detail of their relationship and all the sweet things he had done so far. naomi couldn't help but feel pity for the younger girl. after all, regardless of how much of a douche sharky was, it took two to cheat.