FOURTEEN

music —————————————————

————————————————— redbone, childish gamibino

PRESENT DAY

feb 7

⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟

WHEN TATIANA WALKED INTO THE AIRBNB, she was quick to embrace the others in hugs. of course, she loved spending time with sharky, but regardless, she had enough.

"kenny!!" tatiana laughed as she jumped into his arms. he was quick to catch her, returning the energy as he squealed like a little girl. "tatiana!!" he ran around, tossing her on a couch, as he was careful not to drop her on anything else.

"hello..? you guys wanna lips or soemthing, we're all still here." chunkz interrupted, waving his hands in frustration.

"what, you want a hug..?" tatiana put on a little baby voice, making him roll his eyes as tatiana outstretched her hands. of course, he accepted the hug, as it was sharky that interrupted this time.

"tatiana.. you are a funny woman if you think i'm bringing all the bags myself.." he sarcastically laughed, as he basically dragged her to the garage, forcing her to take her luggage.

"whatever, your a poopie face anyway.." tatiana rolled her eyes, dragging the suitcase with her as she left it in some random hallway, not bothering to take it up to a bedroom.

"i'm the poopie face?!" he replied, putting emphasis on the 'i'm'. "your extra cooked.." she sassed, referring to his skin tone as she laughed at him.

"racist!!" sharky was quick to yell, pointing at her which caught the attention of the other guys. "bro what are you saying..! i'm black..!" she told him, sticking her hand out so he could see her skin tone.

"whatever, your still a racist.." he mumbled, bringing his suitcase along, groaning when he saw that tatiana left hers in the hallway. at this point, he had given up, and simply dragged her suitcase with his, placing them all in a random bedroom, before he rushed back down, rejoining the group.

now, they all sat in the main couch, arguing over what food to order, of course, they were all sick of american cuisine, whether it be burgers or pizza, they all greed that they craved something authentic.